Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 08:15 AM   #211
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

This is exactly what I thought. Ganz decided (even after advertising it as coming soon to E-store) that they wanted more people on Twitter or just because they can. So they did this with a complete disregard for all the people(kids) who were waiting to get it. As long as we keep buying WHOEVER at Ganz is making these decisions will continue to do it.When they made the captains chair from the new W shop space theme(made lots of kids sad) an e-store item and WI members & others bought it they let them know they can keep doing whatever they want. My family has spent a fortune on Webkinz the last couple of years-deluxe memberships,plush,E-store etc. but although we still enjoy playing on it I'm not buying hardly anything.I don't reward my kids for bad behavior I not going to reward Ganz
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 08:19 AM   #212

Marla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to behold

That is a huge bummer!!!! I wanted it sooooo very much!
Marla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #213

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone who runs and signs up for Twitter IS just going to make things worse!!!!
Old 03-16-2010, 08:21 AM   #214
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430
So does that mean you have to sign up on their Twitter site in order to be eligible for random winning at this point Dixie?
If this is the case, how do I get on their Twitter base?

Thanks,
~peace~
You just sign up for a Twitter account and look for 'Webkinz By Ganz' then you click that you want to follow them Very simple, really.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:24 AM   #215
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I, too, am frustrated by the fact that this was advertised as an eStore pet, and then changed.

I am going to send comments from all of our Webkinz accounts... and from the Webkinz.com site.

I will also be calling Ganz to tell them what I think.

Perhaps with enough feedback from their customers, they might reconsider.

Peace, Jenn
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:26 AM   #216

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
I, too, am frustrated by the fact that this was advertised as an eStore pet, and then changed.

I am going to send comments from all of our Webkinz accounts... and from the Webkinz.com site.

I will also be calling Ganz to tell them what I think.

Perhaps with enough feedback from their customers, they might reconsider.

Peace, Jenn
As long as people let them they keep doing this stuff
Old 03-16-2010, 08:27 AM   #217
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

amazing! what a wonderful pet! congratulatioms to the lucky people who were gifted with the prize!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:36 AM   #218
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Shame on ganz, they advertised it as a estore pet, then they change there minds. It should be available in the estore. That's like when you go shopping and a item is on sale but the salesgirl forgot to take it off sale, by law you are suppose to give the customer the sale price... Spent 20 years in retail and that's it works....again SHAME ON YOU GANZ.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:37 AM   #219
sidereal will become famous soon enough

Add me to the list of people who are very disappointed by this move by Ganz. While the Sweet Tooth Tiger is the sort of pet I would have JUMPED to purchase at the eStore, it was understood from the beginning that it was to be a prize and Ganz employee only pet. Therefore I never set my heart on it and just admired it from afar. The problem is that this pegasus is STILL listed as an eStore pet on the Ganz website. Like others, I have saved points up and waited anxiously for this pet, bypassing the Chesire Cat that I normally would have jumped at. I also began playing long after the original Pegasus was retired.

I have used the messaging tool under Contact Us on the eStore website and will be calling Customer Service when they open in order to suggest that they announce prize pets as prize pets right from the start. Maybe if others who are disappointed do the same they will be a little more careful when announcing new pets!
sidereal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:45 AM   #220
shanna23

shanna23 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sidereal
Add me to the list of people who are very disappointed by this move by Ganz. While the Sweet Tooth Tiger is the sort of pet I would have JUMPED to purchase at the eStore, it was understood from the beginning that it was to be a prize and Ganz employee only pet. Therefore I never set my heart on it and just admired it from afar. The problem is that this pegasus is STILL listed as an eStore pet on the Ganz website. Like others, I have saved points up and waited anxiously for this pet, bypassing the Chesire Cat that I normally would have jumped at. I also began playing long after the original Pegasus was retired.

I have used the messaging tool under Contact Us on the eStore website and will be calling Customer Service when they open in order to suggest that they announce prize pets as prize pets right from the start. Maybe if others who are disappointed do the same they will be a little more careful when announcing new pets!
I completely agree with you...I have been waiting for this pet to come out and have passed up buying other estore pets and plushies because I have wanted this one. I am beyond disapointed and starting to get frustrated with the decisions Ganz is making with their pets. I think that if they advertise something as an estore pet but it was not meant to be one then that is their mistake and we should not have to pay for it. They should have to sell it as an estore pet and just create some other one to use as the prize only pet.
shanna23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: