Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 11:59 PM   #181
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

View Post Originally Posted by bluecheeky000
Congrats to everyone who got that pet code. but i have a question. how do they pm us if we won? by webkinz user or WI user?
Doesn't have anything to do with WI...it's from WW so either by kinzpost or the email they have for you more likely.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 11:59 PM   #182
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Love the hysterical graphics, as usual, Dragonbird! Keep'em coming.

Well, that was definitely false advertising from Ganz. I have a way they could make it up to us though:

**They should make the Sparkling Pegasus a prize on the weekly communal contest!**

It wouldn't cost you anymore money Ganz AND it would turn a bunch of what are now very displeased customers into ecstatically thrilled customers. Sounds like a brilliant PR move to me. What do you guys think??

SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:02 AM   #183

lovepuppy98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Say Whaaaaaaat?
lovepuppy98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:04 AM   #184
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Doesn't have anything to do with WI...it's from WW so either by kinzpost or the email they have for you more likely.
I don't remember them having an email address for me (except for the eStore). If you open a new account, do they ask you for your email? When I opened my account a couple of years ago, they never asked for an email address.

Quote:
Love the hysterical graphics, as usual, Dragonbird! Keep'em coming.

Well, that was definitely false advertising from Ganz. I have a way they could make it up to us though:

**They should make the Sparkling Pegasus a prize on the weekly communal contest!**

It wouldn't cost you anymore money Ganz AND it would turn a bunch of what are now very displeased customers into ecstatically thrilled customers. Sounds like a brilliant PR move to me. What do you guys think??

Sounds brilliant!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #185
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

grrrr boo hiss! I just wanted to buy one so I could name it after a My Little Pony lol!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #186
Unregistered

Angry Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

you know what ganz you have made me so sad today ,that im not going to share any of the great pet ideas i think would benefit webkinz world.i was even going to draw the pet the psi and psf,and if i do say so myself they were wonderful ideas.i guess i just wasted 45 minutes drawing for no reason.

candy11499
Old 03-16-2010, 12:07 AM   #187
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I don't remember them having an email address for me (except for the eStore). If you open a new account, do they ask you for your email? When I opened my account a couple of years ago, they never asked for an email address.

Never won a prize so don't know..I guess I get emails from buying Estore, so maybe the prize comes kinzpost.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:12 AM   #188
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

They need to let those of us who came a little late to the game have a pegasus!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:15 AM   #189
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

I agree I can't remember an email being provided when making my account. I made it back in 2007 so that could be the reason, but in 2009 I created another account and I don't recall any email being given.
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:54 AM   #190
Unregistered

Smile Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

did ganz ever do this before.they could at least offer 1 as a prize in the new communal contest.how do you contact ganz again?what is there number.

candy11499

why did they have to use all of my fave colors,why!every time i look at it ,it mocks me.*wails*,why!

im a bit dramatic at times.

candy11499

maybe the golden Pegasus is going to be sorry gift for us because of what they did today?just a suggestion.

candy11499

Last edited by Unregistered; 03-16-2010 at 12:54 AM..

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: