Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 11:05 PM   #171
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
I actually just asked them on Twitter why they're doing it this way, it doesn't make them any profit. Oh well I guess, those eStore points I had for the Sparkling Pegasus will just go towards a Thunderbird, if it ever gets sold.
How did you ask them on twitter? I don't think they will see your message, unless they are following you. (I am new to twitter, so please tell me if I am wrong).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 11:08 PM   #172
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I wish the Pegasus were Estore and the Thunderbird a gift...out of the 2 I'd more likely buy the Pegasus.
100% agree. I like the Thunderbird, but the pegasus is much better, I have the original and wanted this one as a buddy for it.

What makes me mad is they OBVIOUSLY planned on it being eStore at first and changed their minds, Ganz should realize it's wrong to get people's hopes up. Sigh, there isn't much we can do, besides hound Ganz forever.
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:09 PM   #173
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
How did you ask them on twitter? I don't think they will see your message, unless they are following you. (I am new to twitter, so please tell me if I am wrong).
I think you can still reply. Twitter confuses me some too.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #174
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I think you can still reply. Twitter confuses me some too.
LOL same here. I just PMed her how to do it, but I'm a newbie to there myself.
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #175
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
If you put "@webkinz" in your message, they'll see it.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:14 PM   #176

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
If you put "@webkinz" in your message, they'll see it.
I think they can only see it if your tweets are public though. If they're protected and they aren't following you, I don't believe they can. I'm not 100% sure though... twitter confuses me too, lol
thekaren23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:26 PM   #177
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

Default Re: *update* WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

At least you are deluxe!! I envy that!! That is a luxury and a nice one! Congrats!!

It is disappointing to not be able to buy the new pegasus but... that is a super prize and we all deserve the chance to win it!!

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
LOL!!! LOVE IT!!!
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:42 PM   #178
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Well my rollercoaster just ran off the tracks and crashed. All hope is lost of ever owning a Sparkling Pegasus. Besides if I ever won one I would probably have a heart attack from the shock and then I would not be here to enjoy it anyway.
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:49 PM   #179
Unregistered

Angry Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

im crushed.once i read this i was completley shocked,im talkin staring at the screen for 10 minutes straight.
not impressed .

candy11499
Old 03-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #180
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to everyone who got that pet code. but i have a question. how do they pm us if we won? by webkinz user or WI user?
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: