Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Default re: *update* WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

Just curious, Has anyone figured out how the 3 were won?
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #112
Unregistered

Angry re: *update* WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

why ganz?why ruin all of kids around the worlds lives? i can relate to how they are feeling.first the sweet tooth tiger now this!i was saving up my e store points just for this pet!thanks ganz,thanks for ruing my life.

candy11499,
Old 03-15-2010, 07:40 PM   #113
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
WHAT??!!!????

grumble grumble
Click the image to open in full size.
LOL

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Just curious, Has anyone figured out how the 3 were won?
I would guess they would send you mail though kinz post with the code. But I'm not sure
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:42 PM   #114
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Wow, cool! Does that happen a lot? That's really cool that you just randomly give out the feature codes to members. Maybe I'll win someday.
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #115

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lego
LOL

I would guess they would send you mail though kinz post with the code. But I'm not sure
Thanks,I guess we will have to wait until someone who won one tells us.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #116
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by hamster8232
WOW, Just WOW, i have over 125 webkinz and my friend got this pet, having only 10 ,but he is a boy and might give me it! I will be sure to share PSI PSF adoption ticket the works! If i get it that is. . . . FINGERS CROSSED!
As soon as you get it signed in, would you mind taking a screenshot/picture and showing us your new pet in action ? We'd all love to see it!!

Here's a link to a guide on how to take screenshots!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../index105.html
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #117
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

no wonder...
iamsam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #118

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

We wanted that pegasus really bad! waiting to see if it would be there on webkinz wednesday, and weekends but no :-( My husband just said what about the Thunderbird it was announced the same time as the pegasus. I sure hope they dont do the same thing to the Thunderbird too. in my account the pegasus is showed in webkinz pets & stuff but next to that there is a blank space where maybe a Thunderbird is supposed to be dont know.
pookylovestiggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:51 PM   #119
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

-is jealous-
Is that what happened with the sweet tooth tiger? [I took a haitus during Christmas from webkinz and WI]
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:51 PM   #120
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Curiouser and Curiouser...
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: