Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #101
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default re: *update* WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

Did a WI member win?

That would be cool!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 07:28 PM   #102
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

That's strange. You would think Ganz would want to make a extra $$$. I mean it's really cute. I hope I get it
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #103
Lil Kinz

hamster8232 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking re: *update* WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

WOW, Just WOW, i have over 125 webkinz and my friend got this pet, having only 10 ,but he is a boy and might give me it! I will be sure to share PSI PSF adoption ticket the works! If i get it that is. . . . FINGERS CROSSED!
hamster8232 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #104
Webkinz :)

daisymcferrin will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lego
That's strange. You would think Ganz would want to make a extra $$$. I mean it's really cute. I hope I get it
you know i really dont see how this benifits ganz they would make more money if it was estore wouldnt they? instead they give it away for free? and only three people! i know that at least
500,000 people are very dissapointed about this (i know i am!) but ganz you dont make sense at all!
daisymcferrin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:31 PM   #105
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

I also passed up many eStore pets and plush pets for this pet because I was waiting for it to come to eStore. I worked my behind off to get it, to now know it may NEVER be eStore??? Three accounts out of over a MILLION is pretty much impossible. You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning.

And I would go buy a Shamrock Dragon instead, but with my luck Ganz will change it to eStore pet as soon as I use my points.
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #106
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I wonder who won. . . . . . .
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #107

daisymcferrin will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by hamster8232
WOW, Just WOW, i have over 125 webkinz and my friend got this pet, having only 10 ,but he is a boy and might give me it! I will be sure to share PSI PSF adoption ticket the works! If i get it that is. . . . FINGERS CROSSED!
screams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg really? your friend got it? YOU of all people might get? OMG fingers crossed for you!!!
daisymcferrin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #108
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
WHAT??!!!????

grumble grumble
Click the image to open in full size.
LOL! I am laughing at your post, but still soooo mad at Ganz about this. I am with you - between a family deluxe membership, all the webbies we buy, accesories, estore purchases, etc. only to find out that one of the ones you have been waiting for for several months you will never have access to. You should tweet your ad to them. Somebody over there needs a wake-up call!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #109

NicoleDriz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Click the image to open in full size.

LOL - My thoughts EXACTLY! As for the mystery of what this contest was about, from reading the tweet I think it`s fairly evident that the implication is that it`s only for Twitter only - otherwise why else make the announcement as Tweet only..... any thoughtsÉÉÉÉÉ
NicoleDriz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #110

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

but why was it awarded? that's so majorly odd!! hmm...*thinking* saturday i saw a sparkly peagus horse by the park stage in the trees! it was not owned by a webkinz player because it was just there in the trees on the left hand side of the stage! i clicked on it but....nothing happened....is it just there for decor or is it there for a reason?
hmm....i wonder....
iheartlucy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: