Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 06:14 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default re: *update* WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

I just checked all 15 accounts and none of ours won. I'm not disappointed because 3 pegasus out of I'm guessing several hundred thousand accounts was not achievable at all. They insinuate there will be more given away in the future so I hope they will have the amount they give away more in line with how many accounts are out there. I don't think 1000 is out of line given the number of accounts out there. I do think it was unfair to list it as an actual release if they only planned on it being a prize. I also really hope they made sure they were sent to accounts that are actually played on, what a complete waste if they weren't. I can see that they can't release the winners users name but maybe they could give the first 3 characters like they do in the stadium along with the pet that they are using at the time? Also maybe if the pets aren't logged in within 2 months they could cancel the code and reprize them. I wonder how many of the 25 sweet tooth tigers were actually logged in?
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #92

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

That not only ***** but that's downright underhanded of Ganz. How can you hope to enter a contest if you don't even know there's a contest going on !!

It's so ironic ... the contests Ganz DOES tell us about don't work right the first time most of the time (think of the latest Endangered Species contest) and the contests they DON'T tell us about are like some covert, high-op, CIA / FBI / Secret Service undercover mission and the odds of winning are zero to a million.

I've got a vision in my head right now of Tom Cruise pulling off his face mask and revealing Howard Ganz (President and CEO of Ganz Corp for those of you not in the know) underneath.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:32 PM   #93
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I think it was just a random giveaway, not a contest. You didn't have to enter anything.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:32 PM   #94
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Ah Man! I really, really wanted that pet! Phooy!

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:58 PM   #95
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Aw, I really want the pegasus.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:01 PM   #96

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

What a shame. I mean I am happy for the three people who won them, and we can assume others will win in the future. But this really makes no sense to me. Do it with a piece of furniture. All the hype about this pet and then we can't buy it? I am not sure what benefit this will bring to Ganz. At least with the employee only items I can see that it is a perk for the employees to have a rare pet. But this? Oh well. At least it means I don't have to add more $$ to my eStore account.

Love the post by Dragonbird.

___

If you look closely you will see that "Valley" (my sock monkey in my avie) is wishing you a Happy Saint Patrick's Day.
___
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #97
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
WHAT??!!!????

grumble grumble
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird you always make such funny little graphics!!

Well congrats to the 3 winners but i doubt I'll win!!This stinks!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #98
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Red face re: *update* WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

how the heck do you win that ???????????????????????????????????????????????
do you need twitter or spomething?????????????????????????????????????????????
and why is everything revolved around twitter now????????????????????????????????
i am not allowed any of the sites like that and stuff and not a lot of kids are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:10 PM   #99
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
There is a golden pegasus coming this June (A normal webkinz pet, not e-store), but i'm not sure if it will look as nice as the sparkling pegasus.
OMG, if that's actually true, I don't think my mom will let me get it, since I just got the regular pegasus. Life is not fair.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #100

daisymcferrin will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
Send that to GANZ!!

Not sure how it was won,until we hear more,but if it was being members on twitter well that just stinks. They are so PICKY about what you can do and say in the CLUBHOUSE because its a KID site,or intended for kids then they give away a prize on TWITTER??? I dont many 6-12 yrs old with twitter accounts...Heck I dont even have one..and will not get one to *follow* them.
Maybe we shouldnt renew our deluxe accounts?! Or agree NOT to buy a webkinz for 2 weeks...put a hurting on their pocket books.....
2 weeks? how about 2 months maybe we could get enough people on WI to do that but ganz made a big mistake right there! oh ganz why did you do it?
daisymcferrin is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: