Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 08:57 AM   #51
foofa614
Webkinz :)
foofa614 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World Trick or Treat Event Starts Friday *UPDATE*

Does anyone know how long he's in the room for? I forget from last year. I don't remember it being for too long. It was harder for me to track the Halloween then the Santa at Christmas. My daughter had to leave for school and patiently sat waiting earlier for "the ghost" to arrive. She's not accepting the fact that it's a hamster this year. She wants to hear the boo............sadly, I feel the same way and I'm not 4 years old........LOL.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 09:08 AM   #52
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Thanks for the updates. I can't wait to start collecting. I am glad to hear it is easier this year!
footie is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 09:13 AM   #53
foofa614
foofa614 is on a distinguished road

room 22 yellow

phone not recognizing my username? What? Having a lot of problems getting kicked out of rooms, blue screens, now my phone doesn't work>>> ughhh
Old 10-22-2010, 09:16 AM   #54
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I cannot do more than 3 accounts at a time-it lags my compute rway too much. I'm having issues with my Asian account-all accounts see Spooky but my Asian, although he DOES see him-just not at the same times as the other ones-which is weird...And yes the clock is correct...

I am really glad they are making Spooky much easier...although I am having some problems with the lag issue and my asian apparently on a different schedule, I am still finding him...Great job Ganz!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 09:18 AM   #55
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I don't recall if the sizes were different, but there were four carving designs to choose from. When I was working on my outside Halloween room this week I moved mine from last year into it and I was wishing I more to scatter about and/or group together.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 10:38 AM   #56

roo'smom is an unknown quantity at this point

I was away from my computer and when I came back, there is a "bubble" in the room that says "time to make myself scarce...". I am assuming that is what the ghost says upon exiting. I think I missed him. )-;
roo'smom is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 10:40 AM   #57
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Yes that is what he says right before he leaves the room ....
I love that the boo comes on when he enters or I would never see him. He blends in this year.
footie is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 10:46 AM   #58

roo'smom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ghost was just in Dark Blue Collector Room. BUT I could only hear him and not see him. What do I need to do?
roo'smom is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 12:18 PM   #59
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I was in the clubhouse at 12:45KT (there several minutes before and after), no ghost. Is he not on the 15 minute schedule anymore? Earlier he was on just before the 15 minute change.

Signed into another account and found him at 1:00 KT Zone Pink in the reading room. Signed back in the account that he didn't show up in and waited from 1:10-1:17 in a yellow reading room and again no Spooky. Wonder if it's just a glitch on this one account. All the others found him with no problems right on schedule, so did the kids accounts.

Last edited by poobears; 10-22-2010 at 12:18 PM..
Old 10-22-2010, 12:37 PM   #60
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

Any one seen Spooky???
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: