Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz World Trick or Treat Event Starts Friday *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz World Trick or Treat Event Starts Friday *UPDATE*

Originally Submitted by FIA on Thu, 10/21/2010 - 11:27pm, Eastern Time.

Click the image to open in full size.Webkinz World's 2010 Trick or Treat event is just around the corner, and Webkinz players everywhere are preparing to hunt for "Spooky" the Mazin' Hamster in the Clubhouse.

Just like last year's event, the objective is to collect twelve pieces of candy. Once a player completes the candy collection, he/she will receive a pumpkin that can be "carved" with a customized face. Unlike last year's event, the candy will be passed out by Spooky instead of a Ghost. It is worth noting that, unlike other Hamsters in Webkinz World, this special Spooky will be carrying a small jack o' lantern. Also, Spooky will make a "Boooo!" sound when he appears.

Spooky will be running around in the Clubhouse starting on Friday, October 22, and ending on Sunday, October 31. To get help finding Spooky, or to help other players find him, please visit Webkinz Insider's Officially Spooky Tracking Thread. Last year Webkinz Insider players were able to figure out the pattern of the Ghost, and we hope to do that again this year.

For more information on the 2009 and 2010 Trick or Treat Events, please visit WI's WIki.

Click the image to open in full size.UPDATE (12:01am ET, October 22): Spooky is now making the rounds in the Clubhouse. He makes the exact same sounds as the 2009 Trick or Treat Ghost, and he has the same "sayings".

Everyone should now have a spider basket showing on the bottom-right corner of their screens when they are in the Clubhouse. Clicking on this basket will display that account's current candy collection. If you see other pets in the Clubhouse with jack o' lanterns hovering over their heads, this simply means that they are checking their collections.

Once a pet has received a piece of candy from Spooky, the words "TRICK OR TREAT" will appear above the pet's head. At the moment, each account can only collect candy from Spooky once every three hours. For last year's event, the time limit was also three hours at the start, but it became shorter as the event went on. UPDATE (Oct 25): The time has been shortened to two hours.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Googles146 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World Trick or Treat Event Starts Friday

This is going to be way better then last year.

Loves Spooky
Googles146 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #3
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i wish they would have something other than the jack o lantern. i got one last year and i tried to turn it so that you can see the full face but i cant. i get sort of a side view. i dont like that. maybe it is just my computer, oh well.....
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

It's started in Asian Accounts!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 11:08 PM   #5
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Just got my first piece of candy in gold collector at midnight. Does anyone know how often we can collect?
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 11:16 PM   #6
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I see my basket

got my first piece at 12:15 american time in glod reading room

Last edited by dizzydessi; 10-21-2010 at 11:16 PM..
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 11:16 PM   #7
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

cool, got my first candy. You can collect every three hours. Now, doing my different accounts.
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 11:18 PM   #8
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Buttercup
cool, got my first candy. You can collect every three hours. Now, doing my different accounts.
where did you find that out at?
and thanks for telling us
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 11:18 PM   #9

satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art
satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art

12:15 Collectors Room NA account
Old 10-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #10

dstephenson22 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I just got my first piece on my Asian account. I clicked on Spooky again and it said you can only get candy every 3 hours. This is going to take awhile. I am not too excited about it because the grand prize is the same as last year. I wish they would have changed it.
dstephenson22 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: