Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 01:04 AM   #11
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz World Survey Seeks Your Opinion on Webkinz Rally

I found that the game was way too hard! I don't know how many checkpoints there are but I would be lucky just to reach the second checkpoint, and I can't figure out how I can play better. I'm assuming it has to do something with the type of car you're driving? but even then I don't know what it means by "style" that you need to get an upgraded car *shrugs* I was looking forward to it but quickly got bored once I found out I couldn't play more than 20 seconds at a time because I kept running out of gas before the checkpoint
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 01:32 AM   #12
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

The game refuses to work when pets that have graduated the appropriate classes are used. Good grief! You would think they'd get it working properly before they advertise it on the front page and have a survey about it to boot. *shaking head* Today my main account was just crazy. I won an exclusive on the wishing well and it never awarded me the prize. After I chose it, it didn't appear in my dock. It let me do the fairy forest activities twice. Either the account was really acting quirky or I'm loosing my mind! I sure wish Ganz would get their ducks in a row!
Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:44 AM   #13
I'm a Bieberfied
Webkinz :)

h2ateam is on a distinguished road

where is webkinz rally?
h2ateam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:20 AM   #14
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

it doesn't just log me out on that it sometimes logs me out when i go to pet bio for some reason wierd

the rally is in games and you can do at the tournament as well
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:01 AM   #15
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

There was a problem in their survey to begin with:

They forgot to add the option,
"How can I judge if the game is too hard or too easy, it's broken and so are the Academy classes that you need to rank your player with."
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:07 AM   #16
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I voted it was too hard... as I can't even play it because I guess my computer is too slow, I would like to know how much RAM I'm supposed to have to play it. Although after reading all these posts I guess I might not care anyhow, since all the glitches involved with it.
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:12 AM   #17
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i haven't even tried to play it because it makes a statement about the speed of your computer
making the game go slow if your puter is not fast. i have dsl, but not super fast...so didn't even try because i didn't want to get frustrated.

thanks for the info justin... i voted that i didn't even try it.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:30 AM   #18
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

I have only managed to get past level 1 once. I gave up after a few tries because it just seemed too hard (which is what I voted).
Myrmaid73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:39 AM   #19
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think Ganz is working on some super huge project and it is messing everything up.

I got past level one but in the middle of level two I died...
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:39 AM   #20

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

It's too hard mate
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: