Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz World Survey Seeks Your Opinion on Webkinz Rally

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz World Survey Seeks Your Opinion on Webkinz Rally

Click the image to open in full size.

A new Webkinz World survey is out and this time Ganz wants to know what you think of the Webkinz Rally arcade game. Specifically, "how difficult do you find Webkinz Rally?". Answering this survey, which can be accessed from the front page of the Webkinz World Newspaper, will earn your Webkinz 50 KC and it will give Ganz valuable feedback about the game.

Click the image to open in full size.

In the nearly two weeks since Webkinz Rally was introduced, we have had many members report on reaching the end of the game. Unfortunately, there still appears to be a glitch in the system that is kicking players out of Webkinz World the moment they cross the finish line. The instructions for the game reveal a picture of a trophy. Could it be that the system attempting to award this trophy is what is causing the game to crash? Hopefully the programmers at Ganz are hard at work on the problem and will have it solved soon.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 10:28 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

blgirl911 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World Survey Seeks Your Opinion on Webkinz Rally

Too many glitches on Webkinz lately. GANZ has to do something about it.
blgirl911 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:39 PM   #3
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by blgirl911
I agree. I am not good at arcade games so I have not tried Webkinz Rally but it must be frustrating for those who finish and do not get the trophy.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:18 PM   #4

iamnotanumber has much to be proud ofiamnotanumber has much to be proud ofiamnotanumber has much to be proud ofiamnotanumber has much to be proud of

There are a lot more bugs to Rally than the finish line problem. I have pets that can't jump and pets that can't go forward and pets that cause the browser to crash.
iamnotanumber is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:21 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by iamnotanumber
There are a lot more bugs to Rally than the finish line problem. I have pets that can't jump and pets that can't go forward and pets that cause the browser to crash.
I haven't had any luck with it either. I voted that it was too hard.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:29 PM   #6
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by blgirl911
I know. I can't stay on WW for more than 15 min. without being logged out. This game is weird.
Baby252 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:35 PM   #7
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I voted that it is way too difficult. They shouldn't make an aracde game that involves you having to go to the Kinzville Academy to make the game realistically possible to win (yes, I know some of you super gamers can whiz right through the game without the Kinzville Academy). I would rather it a regular game without the Kinzville Academy and it would be a bit less difficult and have a chance at winning. If they really wanted to include the Kinzville Academy, they could have made it a class. I mean really, how is style involved with driving?
stbernard07 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:36 PM   #8
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

I don't like it it should be like dashing dolphins you get to finisdh but no bonus time poins
maggalina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:42 PM   #9
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I voted that it was way too hard. I have only gotten past the 3rd level once out of about 30 times that I played it. I am a senior in the Kinzville Academy, they just made the game too hard, I think. If that 3rd level would not be so hard, it would be fun to play.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:58 AM   #10
HRS-saveAbunnyLife

hazelcorey is on a distinguished road

I agree that it is way too hard. I have a pet who is at level 8 or 9 for all of the required attributes and it does no better than the other two they let you use. I think I have gotten to level 5, but find it way too difficult. There are some levels where a single mistake (i.e. missing one of the super-speed-up things) will prevent you from finishing in time.... very frustrating.
hazelcorey is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: