Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #81
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRocks156
I wish this would be gone! Its driving me bananas! LOL I can't miss a day without webkinz, hardly! This service upgrade is weird!
It's annoying, but I'm glad that they've decided to take it down to work on the problems because things were getting pretty bad!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #82
KerryS

Not sure if anyone who is actually capable of doing anything is ever going to read this... but if they do (if you ARE!)... then I would like to say that it would be nice if the daily activities (I love my Webkinz!) would be credited for everyone so we get the benefit of having done it all week even though we didn't do it today because we couldn't get on!

My sons are upset most of all over that.....

Thanks!

This is one of those situations where no one is happy. The people at this end are shouting and complaining, but at the end of the day I doubt those working on the problem are particularly happy either. It's just a matter of being patient.

HOWEVER, it would be really nice if instead of a "we'll be back shortly" message we got something a little more informative. People tend to be really reasonable when they know what's going on and only get angry and upset when they're kept out of the loop and don't know what's happening. A message from someone who talked to someone is very nice, but it's nice to hear it from the horse himself

Just a thought....
Old 03-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #83
Webkinz :)

yammie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks WebKinz Insider for always keeping us updated on events in Webkinz World!!!
It's almost 4 pm here in sunny California and I still cannot get into my Webkinz account.
Would have been a perfect day cuz it's so quiet! Hopefully the programmers will get it fixed soon, I'm bored!!

Thanks again!
yammie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:57 PM   #84
OMgirl

OMgirl is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I finally get out of work at 5:00 - coming home smiling because I can go on Webkinz and the servers are down. Why, why, why??? I am not a happy camper.
OMgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:58 PM   #85

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

I know that this is frustrating, I have been anxiously waiting for Webkinz to let me on since 2:30 this afternoon. I finally got some items I needed to finish up one of my rooms and I am looking forward to completing it tonight. Hopefully Ganz can fix the problem soon and let us back on in a little bit. I'm sure that if it wasn't a very important problem, they wouldn't be having us wait this long. I know that they are fixing some glitches with the new Treetop Rooms, so that's a bonus.

Come on Ganz, we need ya!
Strawberry Jam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #86
Gift Guru
Gem Hunter is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
I guess I am the only one who is in huh? I haven't logged off or been booted out of 3 of my accounts all afternoon

You are lucky! I am in webkinz withdrawals
Gem Hunter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #87
Lil Kinz
KerryS is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure if anyone who is actually capable of doing anything is ever going to read this... but if they do (if you ARE!)... then I would like to say that it would be nice if the daily activities (I love my Webkinz!) would be credited for everyone so we get the benefit of having done it all week even though we didn't do it today because we couldn't get on!

My sons are upset most of all over that.....

Thanks!

This is one of those situations where no one is happy. The people at this end are shouting and complaining, but at the end of the day I doubt those working on the problem are particularly happy either. It's just a matter of being patient.

HOWEVER, it would be really nice if instead of a "we'll be back shortly" message we got something a little more informative. People tend to be really reasonable when they know what's going on and only get angry and upset when they're kept out of the loop and don't know what's happening. A message from someone who talked to someone is very nice, but it's nice to hear it from the horse himself

(This will probably post again later, because I posted without logging on and it went to : "post will have to be approved" So I logged in and am reposting. Sorry!)
KerryS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #88
Lil Kinz

cyndi is an unknown quantity at this point

Dose anyone know when we will be able to get on WEBKINZ?
???
cyndi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #89

catlover912 is on a distinguished road

I miss my Webbies!
Do they ever give little consolation prizes to make up for things we miss out on during prolonged outages? I' m just trying to find a possible bright side to all this!
catlover912 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #90
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by catlover912
I miss my Webbies!
Do they ever give little consolation prizes to make up for things we miss out on during prolonged outages? I' m just trying to find a possible bright side to all this!
As far as I can remember, no. The bright side is that (hopefully) all the people who couldn't log in to Webkinz World over the past 2 days will be able to!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: