Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Wow! Isn't it incredible how this has become such a great and fun place for us all. Here I am a grandmother and I love Webkinz, it is a place I can have fun with one of my granddaugther's. She bought me one a year or so ago and it has just blossomed.
I feel lost not being able to log on, it's still down. So in this down time may I ask a few questions I've always wondered.
1. How do you all get pictures of your rooms to post? That is wonderful. I'd love to be able to have pictures of all my rooms; it would help me remember what's where.
2. How do you trade things?
3. Where are the surveys in the newspaper?
4. Why isn't there a sprinkler system for our gardens
Thank you all so much for helping us 'newbies'. I finally got my crown because of your kindness and tutoring. I appreciate it.
1. There are some great guides in the "Somebody Help" section of the Forum here to help you with taking pictures of your room. Link: Guides & How-tos
2. To trade on WW you need to go to the Clubhouse and visit the Trading Rooms. To trade on WI, you need to go thru the Gift Trainee program to become Gifted. I'll add that link as soon as I find it.
3. The Surveys on WW can be accessed by going to the main page and clicking on the Contact Us area - you will find the surveys there.
4. A sprinkler system has been on all of our wish lists for a very long time - BUT, did you know it is not necessary to water? As long as you rake, your gardens will be fine (Another hint in case you haven't used it yet is to enlarge your screen by clicking on the magnifying glass when you are in a yard to make the raking and harvesting easier to see)
Last edited by kayembee; 03-05-2009 at 06:49 PM.. Reason: link
I know the customer service said AT LEAST 6:00, but it's hard to be patient when you have been waiting for hours. I actually did productive IRL things today since is down like cleaning my closet, it was weird, lol. I just hope it's up before Curios Rare time passes, I have been waiting for the Regal Flame Lamp FOREVER. Anyone have any new info about a possible back up time? Heaven forbid I be forced to do more productive IRL activities.
Well it better hurry... My sister is getting impatient and we don't have a lot of time left... If it doesnt hurry, people won't want to go on it anymore.... Its way past 6 and i am going to SCREAM!!!!!!!!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.