Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #71
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

i am geting realy mad right know if it not done by 8:00 pm EST i am going to email webkinz fixers to hurry up because i am realy frustaded right now and right now it is 6:38 pm EST
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 06:39 PM   #72
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

View Post Originally Posted by geeket
Wow! Isn't it incredible how this has become such a great and fun place for us all. Here I am a grandmother and I love Webkinz, it is a place I can have fun with one of my granddaugther's. She bought me one a year or so ago and it has just blossomed.
I feel lost not being able to log on, it's still down. So in this down time may I ask a few questions I've always wondered.
1. How do you all get pictures of your rooms to post? That is wonderful. I'd love to be able to have pictures of all my rooms; it would help me remember what's where.
2. How do you trade things?
3. Where are the surveys in the newspaper?
4. Why isn't there a sprinkler system for our gardens
Thank you all so much for helping us 'newbies'. I finally got my crown because of your kindness and tutoring. I appreciate it.
Esther
1. There are some great guides in the "Somebody Help" section of the Forum here to help you with taking pictures of your room. Link: Guides & How-tos
2. To trade on WW you need to go to the Clubhouse and visit the Trading Rooms. To trade on WI, you need to go thru the Gift Trainee program to become Gifted. I'll add that link as soon as I find it.
Link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
3. The Surveys on WW can be accessed by going to the main page and clicking on the Contact Us area - you will find the surveys there.
4. A sprinkler system has been on all of our wish lists for a very long time - BUT, did you know it is not necessary to water? As long as you rake, your gardens will be fine (Another hint in case you haven't used it yet is to enlarge your screen by clicking on the magnifying glass when you are in a yard to make the raking and harvesting easier to see)

Last edited by kayembee; 03-05-2009 at 06:49 PM.. Reason: link
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:47 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

wow webkinz is stil down for me. grrhh aghhh...
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:47 PM   #74

Angry Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

why won't it work after 6pm? it still won't WORK! please fix it please.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #75
dragoneyez85

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

I know the customer service said AT LEAST 6:00, but it's hard to be patient when you have been waiting for hours. I actually did productive IRL things today since is down like cleaning my closet, it was weird, lol. I just hope it's up before Curios Rare time passes, I have been waiting for the Regal Flame Lamp FOREVER. Anyone have any new info about a possible back up time? Heaven forbid I be forced to do more productive IRL activities.
dragoneyez85 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #76
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
i am geting realy mad right know if it not done by 8:00 pm EST i am going to email webkinz fixers to hurry up because i am realy frustaded right now and right now it is 6:38 pm EST
I am positive that they know we are all waiting. Flooding their email box might remind them how frustrated we all are, but it won't make the fix go any faster .
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #77
Unregistered

Red face Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

Well it better hurry... My sister is getting impatient and we don't have a lot of time left... If it doesnt hurry, people won't want to go on it anymore.... Its way past 6 and i am going to SCREAM!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 06:49 PM   #78
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by 03041996
why won't it work after 6pm? it still won't WORK! please fix it please.
No one is sure right now... I'll bold that part in FIA's article (the at least part).

ETA: nm, she already did that..

Last edited by Justin; 03-05-2009 at 06:49 PM.. Reason: i guess she was ahead of me :)
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #79
HighSchoolMusical23

WebkinzRocks156 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

I wish this would be gone! Its driving me bananas! LOL I can't miss a day without webkinz, hardly! This service upgrade is weird!
WebkinzRocks156 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #80
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
I guess I am the only one who is in huh? I haven't logged off or been booted out of 3 of my accounts all afternoon
"bflyangel.... you're my hero!" (Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: