Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #61
grandmahulen
Webkinz :)

Cindey is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

Well still no luck here either. I also just noticed that if you go to the EStore, the first page that comes up is still the items from Wednesday. It has the link for Online pets but when you click it the page is not there. Ganz must be having some major programming issues!
As much as I like the tree top rooms, looks like they may have released them way too soon
Maybe the will get it fixed soon.:cmunk:
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 06:30 PM   #62
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I remember too... I was visiting family in Dallas and then popped on WI to a firestorm!!! LOL
Yes!
People on here were REALLY enraged.
Icicle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:30 PM   #63
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

I also remember that. I believe I got two new webkinz for Christmas and I actually couldn't get on until a few days later. I hope they get things fixed soon. It would be nice of they could fix some glitches too.
Smaointe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #64
joyfulmusick
Lil Kinz
joyfulmusick2 is an unknown quantity at this point

And I just bought a set off trading cards.

Granted I tried to log in earlier, but I was sure it would be up by now!

And yes I could wait until later. Except for the fact that knowing me, should I choose to open the cards before the site is back up I'll lose the code.
joyfulmusick2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #65
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by geeket
Wow! Isn't it incredible how this has become such a great and fun place for us all. Here I am a grandmother and I love Webkinz, it is a place I can have fun with one of my granddaugther's. She bought me one a year or so ago and it has just blossomed.
I feel lost not being able to log on, it's still down. So in this down time may I ask a few questions I've always wondered.
1. How do you all get pictures of your rooms to post? That is wonderful. I'd love to be able to have pictures of all my rooms; it would help me remember what's where.
2. How do you trade things?
3. Where are the surveys in the newspaper?
4. Why isn't there a sprinkler system for our gardens
Thank you all so much for helping us 'newbies'. I finally got my crown because of your kindness and tutoring. I appreciate it.
Esther
I'll try and answer all of them:

1) You have to take a screenshot. How to do that depends on if you are using a Mac or PC.
Here are a few links for that:
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ
How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site

2) You can trade things in two ways. We have a Gift Exchange here on WI that people use to trade through Kinzpost (you each send items to each other through KinzPost). There is also trading in the Clubhouse within Webkinz World.

3) The surveys in the newspaper are a bit difficult to find. I haven't taken one in some time, but I believe that when you are looking at the newspaper, it is in the blue links on the lower right... but I can't remember the name of the menu... It's not surveys, it's tricky.. Maybe contact us?

4)
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #66
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Yes Justin, great memory!!! It is the contact us and the survey pops up!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #67
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by DES
That had to be devestating to all the little ones who received them for the Holidays.
Poor little things. I wonder how many fans Ganz lost with that?
And no, the little one hadn't gotten me on a craze for webbies until after that.
Both my young siblings received their first Webkinz on that Christmas. I remember they were so frustrated that they couldn't register their pets.
Both of them don't go on it anymore because of the "please waits" they get. They are letting their accounts expire because of it.
I was going to let go of my account, but I would miss WI too much, and I found it too hard to be active in WI when I was not active in WW.

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
'Twas a nightmare....

It was their first Christmas after getting really popular and the number of new registrations crashed their servers!
Ah that would make a lot of sense! Both my (half) siblings are in the 10-and-under age group, and 2007 is definitely when all their friends starting getting Webkinz (hence, their Christmas gifts of Webkinz that year).
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #68
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by geeket
Wow! Isn't it incredible how this has become such a great and fun place for us all. Here I am a grandmother and I love Webkinz, it is a place I can have fun with one of my granddaugther's. She bought me one a year or so ago and it has just blossomed.
I feel lost not being able to log on, it's still down. So in this down time may I ask a few questions I've always wondered.
1. How do you all get pictures of your rooms to post? That is wonderful. I'd love to be able to have pictures of all my rooms; it would help me remember what's where.
2. How do you trade things?
3. Where are the surveys in the newspaper?
4. Why isn't there a sprinkler system for our gardens
Thank you all so much for helping us 'newbies'. I finally got my crown because of your kindness and tutoring. I appreciate it.
Esther
I may be able to answer a few of your questions. I too am frustrated that I can't get on webkinz and play, but it is a great time to come to WI for great information.

1. There are lots of directions here. You just have to look under the houses thread and you will find it.
2. First there is the webkinz trading rooms in the clubhouse area. Then there is the WI trading system. First you have to read the rules on how to apply to get "gifted". It is easy and fun and a great way to get to meet and make friends.
3. When the newspaper is open, go to the comments and suggestions area and you will find a survey there once or sometimes twice a week. You can check this out in your wekinz guide too. That is a book in your room you get with your first pet, or one of the choice of things to do.
4. Great question. But.....you don't have to water your plants at all. There is another thead about that here, but it seems to rain in webinz word overnight. You do get more weeds when you don't water, but it is not necessary.

Have fun, and don't hold back asking questions, I think the more you know (and learn here) the more enjoyable webkinz is.

Cat
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #69
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

I can not get on YET!!
2222r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #70
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

You can find the surveys if you click Contact Us in the newspaper's table of contents. Then go to the send a comment section(I can't tell you exactly how it looks cuz I CAN'T LOG IN) and the survey is on the right hand side.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: