Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #51
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

<<---- Look! Only a few more posts and I get rainbows!!!

Sorry wrong thread, wrong window
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #52
Unregistered

luckyyy i have been waiting for a longg timeee =[ i guess i will go and do my homework and other thingssss i guess i will try again tommorrowww
Old 03-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #53
Webkinz :)

lollious is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

thank you so much for that info!i was trying to get on it for a hour!!!!!!then i googled it and got this thanks!
lollious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #54
geeket8
geeket is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! Isn't it incredible how this has become such a great and fun place for us all. Here I am a grandmother and I love Webkinz, it is a place I can have fun with one of my granddaugther's. She bought me one a year or so ago and it has just blossomed.
I feel lost not being able to log on, it's still down. So in this down time may I ask a few questions I've always wondered.
1. How do you all get pictures of your rooms to post? That is wonderful. I'd love to be able to have pictures of all my rooms; it would help me remember what's where.
2. How do you trade things?
3. Where are the surveys in the newspaper?
4. Why isn't there a sprinkler system for our gardens
Thank you all so much for helping us 'newbies'. I finally got my crown because of your kindness and tutoring. I appreciate it.
Esther
geeket is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #55
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Icicle
OMG!
I remember Christmas 07!
That was even worse than this.
I remember waiting two days, it seemed like forever.
I remember too... I was visiting family in Dallas and then popped on WI to a firestorm!!! LOL
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #56
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
You're right.. and you never know, it could be tomorrow! I'm not sure how long you've played Webkinz, but I recall post-Christmas 2007 where WW was down for two days!!
That had to be devestating to all the little ones who received them for the Holidays.
Poor little things. I wonder how many fans Ganz lost with that?
And no, the little one hadn't gotten me on a craze for webbies until after that.
DES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #57
puppiefun

TurtleLuvr is an unknown quantity at this point

I still can't get on! It's 6:24! Oh well...
TurtleLuvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #58
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by DES
That had to be devestating to all the little ones who received them for the Holidays.
Poor little things. I wonder how many fans Ganz lost with that?
And no, the little one hadn't gotten me on a craze for webbies until after that.
'Twas a nightmare....

It was their first Christmas after getting really popular and the number of new registrations crashed their servers!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #59

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

AWESOME!!!!!! I am going to adopt a pet.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #60

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by geeket
Wow! Isn't it incredible how this has become such a great and fun place for us all. Here I am a grandmother and I love Webkinz, it is a place I can have fun with one of my granddaugther's. She bought me one a year or so ago and it has just blossomed.
I feel lost not being able to log on, it's still down. So in this down time may I ask a few questions I've always wondered.
1. How do you all get pictures of your rooms to post? That is wonderful. I'd love to be able to have pictures of all my rooms; it would help me remember what's where.
2. How do you trade things?
3. Where are the surveys in the newspaper?
4. Why isn't there a sprinkler system for our gardens
Thank you all so much for helping us 'newbies'. I finally got my crown because of your kindness and tutoring. I appreciate it.
Esther

I know how to do only but a few things
1. Im not really sure how to do sorry I think I may have an idea but I could be really wrong Ill have to test it out and get back with you
2. There is a room in the club house and you are able to get on there to trade items
3. The surveys are under the second tab I believe it says comment and suggestions
4. I love that idea! I never thought about it but I would def. buy one if they made them!

I hope I helped atleast a little bit!
xokrista08 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: