Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 10:12 AM   #501
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

I want to log in! My GE needs to be updated and I need to organize my dock LOL
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #502
webkinz05

Red face Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

Gasp! Why!!!!!!!!!! 5:00? (I'm in Central Time Zone) WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss Webkinz!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #503
Webkinz :)

nemapuppyluv is an unknown quantity at this point

omg!!!!! i want on webkinz sooooooo bad!!!!!!!!
nemapuppyluv is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:20 PM   #504
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

i don't have that problem. i wish everyone could get on
pup5115 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:22 PM   #505
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

I can get on since after 3:00, but the servers are still so slooooow!

SallyAnne
SallyAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:25 PM   #506
Lil Kinz
tag623 is on a distinguished road

It still had the maintenance message up but I went to the bottom where it says LogIn and was indeed able to log in! I did daily activities and logged back out. But it was running well, nice and fast for a change.
tag623 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:29 AM   #507
cookiecrumbles

Angry Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

I wish they would fix this! I want to buy the medieval sofa tomorrow, but it's not looking like that's gonna happen...
Old 03-08-2009, 08:15 AM   #508
Lil Kinz
gayecat is an unknown quantity at this point

I was adopting a new pet yesterday and still can't get into my account. My granddaughter can get into hers. How frustrating. Does anyone know a solution? How do we get in touch with Webkinz world - you have to be in Newz to send an e-mail. POOOOORRRR customer service for the money we spend. I hope I haven't lost the 3pets andd 2 virtual items I pruchased as the site went down.
gayecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:06 AM   #509
science40

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

hi i adopted a blue whale and there was a glitch it was not the same that the rest of the people who have been reporting. when i waS Adoptein my pet They said that the code was used but when i loged back on my whale bubbles was there and i have played with him feed him but he is strill at the happiesness, heath, and hungrey.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #510
Lil Kinz
beverly is an unknown quantity at this point

l have four acounts, mine and 3 grandchildren. None of us can purchase a tree top room.
I have not seen any postings with anyone having that problem.
My daughter invited me to see hers. So I know some can purchase them. She got hers the
day they came out.
beverly is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: