Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #491
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

Hi
Still nothing has worked to get in my account. Now I am starting to cry I am so sad. This pet is all I ever wanted. I never even got to log in all of my other trading card codes. I am just sitting here and looking at them all. I am so sad.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #492
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

Same thing is happening to me imp17. Before the newspaper shows up I get the message that I am being logged off. I have tried everything that Ganz has asked me to do from changing password to cleaning the cliche... nothing is working. I can't even change pets. I have spent thousands of dollars on 3 accounts for my kids and it is very hard to sit here and not be able to enjoy the one account that has MOST of our pets on it! Our biggest account has over 55 pets on it and that is the ONE account that does not work for us. And Ganz will not return my phone calls or e-mails.
nmiller8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #493
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Me too. This is our best account. The Mystical Panda would have been my 149th pet on this account. Will they fix this for us? I love this account it is my best one. Everything I have is on there.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #494
Webkinz :)

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think I might just waite to register my pet untill it ooks a little safer.
Lojack is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #495
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Their timing is sooo bad

it ruined the mystic eye lamp rare
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #496
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Sorry, just had to put in the 500th comment!!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:13 AM   #497
Unregistered

It is March 7th at 7am EST and I'm still getting server down. Does anyone know what's happening??????????
Old 03-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #498

leobearlep is an unknown quantity at this point

oh no! New news. server down again for me

Click the image to open in full size.
leobearlep is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #499
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

it still doesn't work for me!and it's saturday!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:57 AM   #500
r-jay is on a distinguished road

i get the message server down will return shortly, it's been down for me since last night before midnight, i did'nt try to adopt a pet just logging in to WW.
r-jay is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: