Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 09:28 AM   #481
ALLFOURBOYS
Lil Kinz
welovewebkinz4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

I just wanted to let everyone know that this error is still occcuring. I tried to adopt my virtual pet I won from trading cards this morning and I got logged out.
Thanks and have a nice day!!!
welovewebkinz4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 11:43 AM   #482
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

I called about the new adoption problem Wen. and I haven't heard anything from Ganz... no phone call, my account is still messing up.
nmiller8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:17 PM   #483
Webkinz :)
jcrowe is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this will help, but I adopted a Phoenix yesterday afternoon and was locked out of my account like everyone else. I received emails from Ganz stating that I may have entered my username or password incorrectly. This was not the problem, though I thought it was nice of them to speak to me like an ***** when they knew they were the ones behind a large problem.

Anyway, I reset my password like they suggested but still was being logged out when I tried to go to my room. So before I selected my room from the menu, I switched to a different pet. I was then able to go to my room. Then I switched back to my new Phoenix and dragged the PSI gift box into the room. I've been able to log out and in as the Phoenix with no problems since!

My guess is it never fully registered the Phoenix adoption as final, and opening the adoption box sealed the deal.

I hope this helps someone with the same problem I had!
jcrowe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #484
AllieCatsMom

AllieCatsMom is an unknown quantity at this point

I got in to do all of the activities and stuff, but when I try to go to a room, even after changing pets, I can't get there. I get the message about being logged out again. This is so annoying. It's the first time I've really been upset with Ganz about glitches.

---------- AllieCatsMom added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and I still didn't get the POTM prize with my new Yorkie!

Last edited by AllieCatsMom; 03-06-2009 at 12:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AllieCatsMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #485
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

That worked this morning for 8/10 of my new pets but now I am stuck and I can not change animals to open the last 2 gift boxes.... one being the pet of the month.

---------- nmiller8 added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

funny thing is.... I have 3 accounts and the other account we can play with, it's just this one account that we adopted new pets on that will not work since Wen afternoon.

Last edited by nmiller8; 03-06-2009 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nmiller8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #486
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Hello all
I just bought series four cards and found a mystical panda. Now I am locked out of my account. Would someone please help me so I know what to do. I am lost without webkinz world. I knew I probably should have waited a couple of days to log in the panda. But, I was just so excited to actually have it.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #487
Lil Kinz
nickandlaura is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

:cmunk:
This totally worked for me, with a Phoenix as well. Thank you very much for posting the advice.

---------- nickandlaura added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jcrowe
I don't know if this will help, but I adopted a Phoenix yesterday afternoon and was locked out of my account like everyone else. I received emails from Ganz stating that I may have entered my username or password incorrectly. This was not the problem, though I thought it was nice of them to speak to me like an ***** when they knew they were the ones behind a large problem.

Anyway, I reset my password like they suggested but still was being logged out when I tried to go to my room. So before I selected my room from the menu, I switched to a different pet. I was then able to go to my room. Then I switched back to my new Phoenix and dragged the PSI gift box into the room. I've been able to log out and in as the Phoenix with no problems since!

My guess is it never fully registered the Phoenix adoption as final, and opening the adoption box sealed the deal.

I hope this helps someone with the same problem I had!

This totally worked for me, with a Phoenix as well. Thank you very much for posting the advice.

Last edited by nickandlaura; 03-06-2009 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nickandlaura is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #488
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I tried this and I am getting logged out as soon as I log in. I am not even able to do anything. Now what should I do. I am so sad and starting to get depressed. I was so happy when I found the new mystical panda card in my trading card pack. I was jumping up and down and screaming for joy. And now because I logged it in I am lock out of my account. Please help me.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #489

diannebee will become famous soon enough

We just (stupidly) adopted a hummingbird on my son's account. Now he's locked out. UGH!
diannebee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:28 PM   #490
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

One other thing that the upgrade had an effect on it that information for tournaments you might have played in before the server upgrade was lost when they opened WW back up. It seem that you got your KC for playing, but you won't know how well you did within the tournament. A small thing, but to some that little extra from placing in a KC winning spot would have been helpful and would be missed.

If you entered into a tournament before the upgrade and got your results after it was over and WW opened back up please let everyone know!
meowsrus is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: