Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #421
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

View Post Originally Posted by rockwellqz4
This isn't related to the survey that shows up on each page, even after it's taken? LOL!

Keep up the good work, Justin! You and yours work so hard and deserve to be "regular users" too!
Not related... That just seemed like the best way to get the ad company's survey out there to the people who are actually going to see the ads..

It's something else... Can you believe such a short article from FIA has over 400 comments now?
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #422
hen did i become
Gifted

chocodogaholic is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

View Post Originally Posted by We-love-webkinz
I would like to know how you sign up for a Webkinz Asian account? I can't seem to figure that one out! Any info is helpful! Thanks!
when you sign up as a new user- completely new account- they ask what time zone you are in...at that point you can choose any zone you want...hope that helped!
chocodogaholic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:22 PM   #423
happy holidays(:
Webkinz :)

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! I stil haven't gotton in.. and it's 8:30 central!
swags22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:22 PM   #424
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Very well!

I know, it's been a long time since I was posting this much! I was going to try out a new feature on WI when I noticed all these people on and thought better of it... LOL
That's good!

LOL, that would be tragic, WI and WW down at the same time. We are breaking records right and left with these server upgrades!

Well I am glad to see you around!

I am wondering if tomorrow will be the same..... Glad I adopted my purple goldfish Sunday, I just barely avoided this whole situation LOL.

I can't remember WW being down for so long... even when they updated the layout! Or maybe I am just more addicted now so it seems like a more treacherous wait. lol
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #425
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by rockwellqz4
This isn't related to the survey that shows up on each page, even after it's taken? LOL!
BTW, you just gave me a great idea on the survey note...
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #426

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Five minutes on Webkinz tonight at 9pm.....servers are down again! Hope they are up shortly.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:24 PM   #427
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Just wanted to vent my frustration with this image that has captured my feelings for most of the day:

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #428

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

OMG. It's like, 8:30 here in East usa and it's STILL not working! That lady was lieing. Hopefully it will be back tomorrow. (I hope) lol
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #429

sydnah is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
LOL. I have never heard of that one before I guess now is a good time to work on my PH tailoring badges, huh?
Er, not to sound like a total newbie, but I don't understand what you said. Are you referring to the badges on Webkinz' My Page? To what does "PH" refer?
sydnah is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #430
hen did i become
Gifted

chocodogaholic is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Just wanted to vent my frustration with this image that has captured my feelings for most of the day:

Click the image to open in full size.
LOVE IT!!!!!
chocodogaholic is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: