Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #411
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

Quickly? Hello GANZ the day is almost over! What irritates me most is they have their own webkinz news site and they don't tell us any of this news there. They did make a spot for it there and have not entered anything. Come on GANZ! They won't tell us cause it always ends up like this glitches,glitches,glitches. Hire some new programmers. Obivously they don't know what they are doing. Tell us you are going to shut webkinz down so we know not to start a class or adoption or waste our money on a vacation. I have a webkinz chicken....oh how I wished I named it GANZ...he he he
Thank you webkinz insider for keeping us informed.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #412
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Justin, OMFPOS! I haven't seen you so much on the forums in like, my history of being on WI! How are ya?
Very well!

I know, it's been a long time since I was posting this much! I was going to try out a new feature on WI when I noticed all these people on and thought better of it... LOL
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #413
Webkinz :)

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

I was able to get in during the 8pm hour but there was a very long wait line. i was glad to be able to grab the lamp (rare item). However as soon as 9 hit i was booted....stinks.
stellaoncolumns is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #414
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by sydnah
If you're referring to the "My Long Pet Name" displayed in the image I posted, it was a glitch. I thought it was funny, too.
LOL. I have never heard of that one before I guess now is a good time to work on my PH tailoring badges, huh?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:18 PM   #415
vettekinz

We-love-webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ses6761
I got in long enough to do the dailies on my Asian account. Then tried to get into my 2 American accounts in time for the 8:00 stuff, but no luck - wahhhh
I would like to know how you sign up for a Webkinz Asian account? I can't seem to figure that one out! Any info is helpful! Thanks!
We-love-webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:18 PM   #416
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I think this is all because of that crazy treetop room that they added. Why does this happen just before the weekend? You work all week for the webbies and then you can't play with the little guys!
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #417

kristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to all

i have wrote a poem about this problem:

Webkinz Crew

our webkinz are waiting for our return,
they have been growing quite some concern.
we are waiting for what ganz to fix their whoopsie-do
so we can play with our webkinz crew.
we are not glad,
which makes everyone sad.
we will try to pull through,
so we can get reunited with our webkinz crew.

hope you enjoy
kristalangel759 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #418
hat Would Jesus Do?
Gift Guru

rockwellqz4 has a brilliant futurerockwellqz4 has a brilliant futurerockwellqz4 has a brilliant futurerockwellqz4 has a brilliant futurerockwellqz4 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Very well!

I know, it's been a long time since I was posting this much! I was going to try out a new feature on WI when I noticed all these people on and thought better of it... LOL
This isn't related to the survey that shows up on each page, even after it's taken? LOL!

Keep up the good work, Justin! You and yours work so hard and deserve to be "regular users" too!
rockwellqz4 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #419
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Very well!

Oh Justin, you have such wisdom! When are you going to go to work for Ganz?
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #420
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

I was able to get in for a bit at 9pm but now I"m getting the same server testing message again.
Jeninfla is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: