Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 09:10 PM   #401
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yikes! It's back down for me!!
Me too. It was up and then I had to go do something for my little one. My other dd xed out and when I went to log in again it was down
Flicka28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 09:10 PM   #402
Webkinz :)

sydnah is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8

LOL, was it really named that? Or was it a glitch?
If you're referring to the "My Long Pet Name" displayed in the image I posted, it was a glitch. I thought it was funny, too.
sydnah is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:10 PM   #403
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

very observant! I was able to purchase Arte's rare lamp before logging out. I thought I would be able to log in on another account and make another purchase - SilLY Me! Just checked - sill down. Hope it's worth all of the delays!
a1texan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #404
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I logged in, waited for 15 minutes and then got a screen with nothing on it. No pet showed up, zeros for health, happiness and hunger and nothing else loaded. I waited for 10 minutes and nothing loaded. Sigh
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #405
visitor (Mom)

My son did not realize the problem and adopted a pet of the month, then found himself waiting "in line" to log on, and finally the screen froze up entirely and he had to reboot. I am not sure that he is going to get credit for his yorkie -- what do you do if something like that happens? Call customer service?

Thanks!
Old 03-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #406

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I got in long enough to do the dailies on my Asian account. Then tried to get into my 2 American accounts in time for the 8:00 stuff, but no luck - wahhhh
ses6761 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #407
amy
amy is an unknown quantity at this point

I was able to get on and do one of my accounts but not onto the other acct.
amy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #408

catlover912 is on a distinguished road

I got in briefly, snagged the free $40 kc and the rare from the curio shoppe but when I went to log in my other account we were back to the dreaded purple curtain. I'm guessing we're probably not helping whatever forest fires the tech staff of Kinz World is trying to put out by stampeding into the site every time it briefly comes on line so I'm going to try to put on my "mature cap" and occupy myself with reading a good book all the while holding the pages open with crossed fingers hoping that tomorrow will be a brighter day for all of us Webkinz addicts!!
catlover912 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #409
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

I logged in but it took about 5 minutes to load.
At least its working a little better now...
FunnyHoney is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #410
vettekinz

We-love-webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yepp I was able to log in do 1 trade, do my dailies and such and I even visited Arte and got myself a rare lamp. I wanted to get another one from my other account and POOF!!!! It showed me "Please Wait" forever! Now, when I try to get on it is now saying that it's in Server's are down AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh this is so annoying!!!! I really hope they fix the problem soon and WW id back and running again!
We-love-webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: