Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 08:59 PM   #381
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

I got in, got a rare, did 8 pm hourly, did charm forest, did employment office, went off to the trade rooms, was fine then everyone got the please wait glitch, so I reloaded, now I'm getting purple upgrade screen again...I'm going to go watch CSI and 11th Hour
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 09:00 PM   #382
4everjandm
4everJandM is an unknown quantity at this point

I got in, went straight to the Curio Shop, bought my rare item and then when I went to today's activities, it locked up on me and I have not been able to get back in.

At least I got my rare!
4everJandM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:01 PM   #383
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

I had to log out because it froze trying to load the main page. I am now getting the server test message and it appears to be down again. I think I am going to stop trying for the night and hopefully things will work better tomorrow. Thanks to everyone on wi who helped me pass the time waiting in line.
Smaointe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:02 PM   #384
My mama says im a

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

lucky i have beenn trying and waiting in line since 8:36 and i still havent got in and i missed the rare
mcdreamy99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:02 PM   #385
Gifted
Irish Blues will become famous soon enough

We got in on one account with maybe a 3 minute wait, did essentials, and logged off. Just got in on the 2nd account, the wait was probably 20-25 minutes.

It is moving, just be patient - and don't log out unless you're really sure you're done. Otherwise, you go back to the end of the line.
Irish Blues is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:03 PM   #386
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Mine froze too. I X'd out and logged in again. It froze briefly and now I'm back in.
Afraid to enter a code tho. Hmmmm?
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #387
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Yikes! It's back down for me!!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #388
Just a big

nittensthekitte will become famous soon enough

I got in, but got kicked out after 5 minutes....did all my stuff except my daily classes at the academy. Maybe I'll get in later tonight before bed.
nittensthekitte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #389
Lil Kinz
sylvia is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to the academy then got kicked off. Gee, I wonder if I got credit for the course?
sylvia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #390

sydnah is on a distinguished road

A few minutes ago, I was able to log onto both my primary American account and my Asian account. They were slow, but functional. When I tried to log onto a second American account a few minutes later (trying not to miss the Click for 40 KC hourly activity), all I could get was the screen below.

After trying several times, all three servers I tried had returned to the "Server upgrade test in progress". *sigh* Looking forward to the results of this work by Ganz, though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgStill glitchy.jpg (104.4 KB, 11 views)
sydnah is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: