Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average. Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #181
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Same here... the line isn't loading.
A loading line is atleast better than the server upgrade, haha at least its progress people
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #182
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

The line is down to "Short"
Elephantboy42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #183
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Oh wait, it jumped to 25% all of a sudden!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #184
Lil Kinz
Gr8Nanny is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally gClick the image to open in full size.ot in webkinz @ 8 Pa USA time. But look what I got for a window. YUCK
Gr8Nanny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #185
xxSparkleBrightxx
Webkinz :)
SparkleBright is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
Yup, just tried now and got the "waiting line" (the pets are cute)
I am too impatient to wait in line. Going to watch TV
American Idols on here.. gonna watch it well waiting in line
SparkleBright is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #186
I am obsessed with

sherbertpup1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Elephantboy42
No, clearing the cache won't open WW up. Once the Ganz directors and workers finish, it will open up again.
Okay, Thank you.
sherbertpup1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #187
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Oh - now it's "Long"
Elephantboy42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #188
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Wow, with the rate this yellow bar is moving, I seriously estimate it will take an hour or more to log in, no exaggeration!!
Yup! I'll try again at 10pm when ppl are in bed
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #189
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz World Server Upgrade Test In Progress

View Post Originally Posted by geeket
Wow! Isn't it incredible how this has become such a great and fun place for us all. Here I am a grandmother and I love Webkinz, it is a place I can have fun with one of my granddaugther's. She bought me one a year or so ago and it has just blossomed.
I feel lost not being able to log on, it's still down. So in this down time may I ask a few questions I've always wondered.
1. How do you all get pictures of your rooms to post? That is wonderful. I'd love to be able to have pictures of all my rooms; it would help me remember what's where.
2. How do you trade things?
3. Where are the surveys in the newspaper?
4. Why isn't there a sprinkler system for our gardens
Thank you all so much for helping us 'newbies'. I finally got my crown because of your kindness and tutoring. I appreciate it.
Esther

Esther,
That is soooooooooo wonderful that you enjoy webkinz like that! Your Granddaughter must be very proud! I love webkinz and my mother has an acount too! She loves webkinz and has been called crazy by her SISTER for liking webkinz! I was very upset when I heard that.
But anyway I might beable to help you with the trading part of your questions...
The way you trade is to start off by clicking on the Things to do sign, once you have done that you will want to click on the clubhouse, once there you will see two doors on will say Kinz Chat and the other will say Kinz Chat Plus, you can click on ethier but if you have not made yourself elidgable for Kinz Chat Plus do not click on that. Once you have clicked on ethier of the doors there will be a list of rooms you can go into... click on the trading room and a icon will pop up that will give you the option to pick the room you want to go into or you can click find me a busy or quiet room! Once you are in, click on a table and something will pop up that you can click on that says ready to trade, click on that. Then, something else will pop up that shows all of the pets names that are in that room you can click on one of the people to invite them to trade. Once you have done that if the person excepts your invite to trade another icon will pop up and now you are in the trade, drag what you would like to trade with that person to one of the three boxes, the other person will also put stuff up, if you like thier stuff click the smily face if you do not like thier stuff click the sad face, they will do the same with you. Sorry if this is very confusing I tryed to explain it as best as possible. I hope this helps you and if it doesn't I am sure your graddaughter will beable to help you! Once again it was a plesure meeting a grandmother who love webkinz!
Have fun in webkinz world,
Amber
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #190

codypennant is on a distinguished road

I have to wait too. I just tried like two minutes ago and couldn't get in and THAT many people have logged on since and it is full?! I have a hard time believing that's really the case.
codypennant is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: