Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 09:06 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday Morning *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by las
i can not even get wkn to load, on ie or gc. is it down again?
I think so. I've been trying IE and FF
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #82
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday Morning *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
Just got off the phone with Ganz. The contests have been taken down due to the glitch. They are working on them and they should be fixed when they come back up, they haven't told the Reps when that will be.
Thanks Dusty, that is great to know, will clean the house NOW and play LATER!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:13 AM   #83

mang01 will become famous soon enough

Webkinz Newz site is DOWN!!!!!

Webkinz site is slow to load

Lks like they are still working on the sites!

Guess the clicking will have to wait
mang01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #84

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Just got logged out and cannot even get back to the webkinz site now. They must be doing more maintenance today. Everything worked very slowly earlier this morning, site probably crashed.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:22 AM   #85
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Thanks for this. Was having trouble and now I see why.

As always, very appreciative of this community and the helpful sharing of information!

Peace,
Jenn
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:22 AM   #86
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

was out of town yesterday and did not get my daily dose of webkinz. i was really looking forward to spending my morning doing my dailies! oh well, guess it is back to the real world. hope wkn and webkinz are back up soon.
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:27 AM   #87
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
Just got off the phone with Ganz. The contests have been taken down due to the glitch. They are working on them and they should be fixed when they come back up, they haven't told the Reps when that will be.
Holy smokes I've gotten so much work done this morning w/o webkinz.

I hope they extend it so I can get a plushie w/o trading a chair

Thanks so much dustydogheaven for calling and letting us all know!
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:32 AM   #88
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I hear ya Freya It would be nice to be able to keep the chair. The CD covers, not so much. You only need one of them...ever.
Webkinz World is locking up for me. Spree and Adventure Park are locking yup in the loading mode. All I get is this:
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #89
Hollyshine

Angry Re: Webkinz World Server Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday Morning *UPDATE*

Webkinz world itself isn't working for me. It's just the blank back round when I click the log in button.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:36 AM   #90
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

The server is totally down for me.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus <3s you!, sadie was here :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: