Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 08:00 AM   #71
Webkinz :)
change1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday Morning *UPDATE*

Just checked Parents and still no ads or Molly.????
change1001 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 08:01 AM   #72
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday Morning *UPDATE*

The peek-a-newz worked for me this morning. I did not see the floating head or the click banner on parent's club. However, it says the parents club banner ends today so maybe that is why no one is seeing it. Also, the floating Molly head doesn't appear on certain days so that is maybe why no one has seen it yet. If all I was going to get were the CD's I'd rather not. I got CD's with both the floating head and with the banner on the same day.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:05 AM   #73
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by joi
This morning the PAN worked fine for me, but there's no sign of Molly's head and no Pink ads at the Parents Club.
I also was able to do PAN (although it took really long (until I clicked on an ad, then when I came back I found 3 pumpkins in a row on the same page)) no Molly heads, and actually, it said the server for the parent's web site was down so I couldn't even get on. last night I couldn't find molly or the pink ads on the parents site. very disappointing! they should extend the events given that they messed them up.

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
The peek-a-newz worked for me this morning. I did not see the floating head or the click banner on parent's club. However, it says the parents club banner ends today so maybe that is why no one is seeing it. Also, the floating Molly head doesn't appear on certain days so that is maybe why no one has seen it yet. If all I was going to get were the CD's I'd rather not. I got CD's with both the floating head and with the banner on the same day.
Molly is supposed to float today and was supposed to float yesterday as well. she is NOT supposed to float tomorrow, however.
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:07 AM   #74
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cria
I also was able to do PAN (although it took really long (until I clicked on an ad, then when I came back I found 3 pumpkins in a row on the same page)) no Molly heads, and actually, it said the server for the parent's web site was down so I couldn't even get on. last night I couldn't find molly or the pink ads on the parents site. very disappointing! they should extend the events given that they messed them up.

Molly is supposed to float today and was supposed to float yesterday as well. she is NOT supposed to float tomorrow, however.

Yep I agree. Almost every day I got two CD's, one from mollly head and one from parent's club ad. I managed to get the pink trucker hat and the whimsy dragon poster as well. Other than that, I've been stuck on the glitch double time. (lol)

View Post Originally Posted by cria

I saw her yesterday and I guess considering some haven't seen her, I'm lucky. However, I didn't see her this morning.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:35 AM   #75
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I got the PAN finished, so that's working fine today. I didn't see any ads on the Parent's Club, but there are two conflicting dates...the news story says the ads are through the 8th, but the banner says the 7th. If you go to the contests page, you can see both dates in that story.

I also haven't seen Molly's head today, either. Since that promotion is supposed to end soon, I was hoping to get a few more things before then. I'm not going to waste my time looking for things, though, if there is a glitch going on today...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:37 AM   #76
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Just got off the phone with Ganz. The contests have been taken down due to the glitch. They are working on them and they should be fixed when they come back up, they haven't told the Reps when that will be.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:43 AM   #77
Unregistered

i have to ask is anyone getting a error message stating unable to connect to server. This started late last night for me right after i adopted the new Tropical Pet. Is anyone else having trouble with getting logged in. I am able to login and it is pulling up my account but in front of the love my webkinz daliy pop up a little error screen not sure what the deal is but anyone with info please help thanks.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:44 AM   #78
Majesty84

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
Just got off the phone with Ganz. The contests have been taken down due to the glitch. They are working on them and they should be fixed when they come back up, they haven't told the Reps when that will be.

Thanks for the information. However, today is the last day so hopefully they hurry up.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:59 AM   #79

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I was able to do the PAN this morning, but no Molly. My grandchildren's accounts have so many cd's.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:03 AM   #80
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i can not even get wkn to load, on ie or gc. is it down again?
las is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus <3s you!, sadie was here :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: