Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #51
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday Morning

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Oh for Goodness sake! I can just imagine what's going on over there....
Joe; "Bob, do you have your key?"
Bob; "No, I thought someone would be in the building to have the doors open."
Joe; "Do you have a cell phone?"
Bob; "What's a cell phone?"

Dialogue continues...

Joe: Did you remember to bring a scuttle of coal to power up the servers?
Bob: Dang! I didn't know we were that advanced. I thought we were still using hamsters and wheels.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 02:55 PM   #52
❾¾
Webkinz :)

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

.....I logged on.....
Gizzy321123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:01 PM   #53
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy

Dialogue continues...

Joe: Did you remember to bring a scuttle of coal to power up the servers?
Bob: Dang! I didn't know we were that advanced. I thought we were still using hamsters and wheels.
Continues furthermore..

Joe: Well did you FEED the hamsters??
Bon: 'You have to FEED them??

I am still getting in, myeslef on all accounts in all zones.
I wonder what the delay is??
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:04 PM   #54
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Weird and the maintenace schould of been over by now for everybody.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #55

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Does anyone remember when WW used to go down every night? It was always off from 12pm KT until morning. They would try to fix things, not much, but usually adding something new each day and breaking something else So why can't they do maintenance late at night or early morning?? Webkinz is obviously a full time job, maybe everyone just needs some sleep?

Also, they should post the KINZ TIME, not eastern time....Most people dont know what time zone they are in, but most people DO know what their kinztime is. Mine is 4:30 right now but it is 1:30 in my real world. No matter where you are, your kinztime is easy to figure out

Last edited by babymuggy; 10-06-2011 at 03:43 PM..
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #56
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Continues furthermore..

Joe: Well did you FEED the hamsters??
Bon: 'You have to FEED them??

I am still getting in, myeslef on all accounts in all zones.
I wonder what the delay is??

I think Nafaria has the tech crew imprisoned somewhere and is gassing them.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #57
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy

I think Nafaria has the tech crew imprisoned somewhere and is gassing them.
The laughing helps - thanks!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:21 PM   #58
Lil Kinz
Izzie is an unknown quantity at this point

I just tried to play the peek a news game and it said that the contest was over.
doesn't is run until October 31?
Izzie
Izzie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:28 PM   #59
jadesfire

jadesfire will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Izzie
I just tried to play the peek a news game and it said that the contest was over.
doesn't is run until October 31?
Izzie
I'm getting the same message.....*sigh*......always something....
jadesfire is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #60
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

I'm not too worried about the Halloween contest, it's supposed to last through the 31 and I've played everyday so far, so I should have plenty of prizes by the end of the month.

I am a little grumpy that I haven't seen a single floating pig head. The pink floaty clicky prize is not for that many days and I don't want to miss one of them.
pipperroo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus <3s you!, sadie was here :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: