Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 06:28 PM   #141
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Webkinz World Server Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday Morning *UPDATE*

Why can't maintenance be done after midnight?
There's always something going on with WW

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #142

rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible
rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday Morning *UPDATE*

REALLY appreciate the updates!! I've spent wayyy too much time this evening trying to clear caches, switching between Firefox and Explorer, etc., trying to figure out why Molly wouldn't appear before coming here. *sigh* I'm new...I'll learn to check sooner. : ) I tried to join the parents' site a day or so ago, and it never submitted the form. Wonder if that's fixed yet.
rlla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:03 AM   #143
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday Morning *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by rlla
REALLY appreciate the updates!! I've spent wayyy too much time this evening trying to clear caches, switching between Firefox and Explorer, etc., trying to figure out why Molly wouldn't appear before coming here. *sigh* I'm new...I'll learn to check sooner. : ) I tried to join the parents' site a day or so ago, and it never submitted the form. Wonder if that's fixed yet.
Welcome to WI!!!

yes, you'll definitely learn if there is something that seems off, come here and someone has probably commented on it. you are never alone here.

I've tried to set up accounts on WKN and the parent site and they never send the confirmatory e-mail. luckily, you don't need an account to do the quizzes, surveys and ad clicks, just a WW account.

looking forward to hopefully getting more pink prizes! (don't need three crop jackets!)

good luck!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:20 AM   #144
change1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of light

I have been on the parents site this morning and still no pink ads.
change1001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:47 AM   #145
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I haven't seen a single pink ad on the Parents Club today. Today is the last scheduled day for this event, so I hope they give us a chance to get one more prize before it's over with.

Molly's head is supposed to be flying tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:45 PM   #146
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Is anything flying today? Molly around WKN? ANy ads on the WKN for parents? I'm not seeing anythig and didn't know if they came back yet after maintenance.

anything anyone? I need an update.

Thanks!
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:58 PM   #147
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Bonus spree ads today, so no floating Molly even if they were working again. Haven't found the pink ads on the parents club site since wednesday.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #148
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
Bonus spree ads today, so no floating Molly even if they were working again. Haven't found the pink ads on the parents club site since wednesday.
THANKS!
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:50 PM   #149
Sapphirekat

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of

I hope they add more dates, since they were gone before the time that they said it would be done.
Spikefan2004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:37 AM   #150
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I haven't seen any floating Molly's so far on WKN today, checking since midnight KT.
And it looks like the pink ads on Parents Club are done! (I was hoping they'd extend it too.) But you can still get the bonus cash if you keep clicking the ads at the bottom.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus <3s you!, sadie was here :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: