Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 12:28 PM   #131
Webkinz :)
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday Morning *UPDATE*

I just called to report that floating Molly and the pink ads were missing. They pulled the ads to work on the prize glitch; they don't know when it will be fixed. Customer Service will be working on Monday (Canadian Thanksgiving).
willow234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 12:30 PM   #132
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Webkinz World Server Maintenance Scheduled for Thursday Morning *UPDATE*

I'm in as well but no ads for pink are showing and today is the last day.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:40 PM   #133
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Finally able to log into ww but all i get is please wait please wait please wait please wait and nothing happens. I have cleared the cache, tried on chrome, ff, safari and ie. When i finally get in, everything freezes. I am really over this. I fail to understand why they cannot fix this website or get faster and bigger servers.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #134
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

I haven't been able to get in on IE, but have logged in on FF with no problem, checking several accounts within the past 10 minutes.
mikeconner is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #135
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Grrrrr.... I was doing a job and got please wait and then the clock kept counting down, but the please wait never changed.... Maybe they messed things up more with their "upgrade/improvement"? It also happened to me in Jumbleberry Jam - please wait... etc.

AND.... I called Ganz/webkinz number only to get a busy signal -- earlier in the week when there was supposed to be a job as a daily activity, but it didn't work, and today, while I was on the "Please wait" message, to see if I could finish it...
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #136

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by JoKinder
no ads or floaty, I believe because so many have called to complain about not getting a mic.
Which surprises me because the ghost chair is soooooo much cooler??
I think those are two separate glitches.

People get the gourd chair instead of the Persephone plush. Most people are happy with that.

The microphone glitch awards the cd cover. Over and over and over. Who needs 20 reinstalls of the same mp3?
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #137
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

I just called Ganz to exchange my CD covers (I kept my chair!) and she said she doubted that the games would be back today. The servers being down didn't help but they are trying to fix the issues with the wrong prizes. She said to try the Parents page tomorrow because she thought it went through the 8th but that the wkn game should definitely be back on Sunday and go through the 12th with the 8th and 10th off for other games. Now, I know another rep might have a different story but I am giving it up for today.
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:50 PM   #138
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi Tashy,
Since Webkinzworld is down, it is not possible to figure it out now. I will search for more information after I feed the dogs.

Each account is assigned to a server when it is created.

When WW is working on Mozilla Firefox, there is a message on the bottom row of your screen that says "loading wapi8". The last number is your server number. There are probably at least 15 servers that WW uses.

There is a way to learn the server number on Internet Explorer, but I don't remember it.

Auntie
Thanks, but what server is just wapi? 1 maybe? Or is that just the site itself?
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #139
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just called ganz and the rep was able to award me the mic in exchange for the cd cover.

She also said that the PINK CONTEST is currently taken OFF due to server upgrade problem (since yesterday) and she said she believes the promotion will be EXTENDED past the original end date because of the promotion being taken down.
penguinchi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #140

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

I just finished my dailies on 4 accounts and 2 PNKs on WKN. Everything is now running normally! The pink adds are everywhere on WKN and Parents News but there are no floaters or prize adds to click on for the pink prizes. Hope they come back soon!
cherylkb is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus <3s you!, sadie was here :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: