Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #51
CatPea
Webkinz :)

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Webkinz World Players Wonder About Rare Masks at PJ's Outlet

View Post Originally Posted by Hawktalon
Can you buy or make the Fairy Princess Ball Gown? I met a Husky in Trading Room2 wearing one who said her brother made it for her but she couldn't tell me the recipe. Another Webkinz said that it was in the Kinz Style Outlet awhile ago but she missed it. Yesterday I got it from a trade. Can anyone since of what these Webkinz told me?

you BUY it in the KINZ OUTLET

It's not a "recipe" item
peasioux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2010, 03:21 PM   #52

Roshelle will become famous soon enough

Please Ganz sell the items in the outlet....
Roshelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:12 PM   #53
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Post Re: Webkinz World Players Wonder About Rare Masks at PJ's Outlet

I realy want that!!oh sry i want the clown nose!!i have the shoes!!i use them as bowlingshoes for my webkinz bowling alley!!they work realy thay do!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #54
hants to be a GT!

Sassynsweet is a jewel in the roughSassynsweet is a jewel in the rough

I need those!!!!!! I totally agree!!! I thought with like mardi gras we'd get the blue mask, but i guess not!
Sassynsweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:27 PM   #55
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

we wait TWO days and what do we get?

that steenkin CLOWN COSTUME A-G-A-I-N!!!!

Come one GANZ.... gimme dat nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
peasioux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:09 PM   #56
keenako

Soy Powder is on a distinguished road

I want the venetian mask for my charcoal cat Bluestar.
Soy Powder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:27 AM   #57
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

I can't wait to get those items! Thank you!
Mom4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #58

maddieplanet11 is on a distinguished road

i think webkinz world should have Marti Gra day! and i think they should have a bumper stadium in the club house like a room with bumper cars and you race and bump people i think that would be fun! and they should start making scarfs for our webkinz....
maddieplanet11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:44 PM   #59

wahm2joey is on a distinguished road

I like the poem! I've been waiting for those items myself and it seems like, if they DO offer one of these special items, 9 times out of 10 its the clown costume or shoes. I already have like three of each of them on each of our 4 accounts! I still need more superhero stuff and the fairy dress too, but it's always the clown costume and shoes!

I appreciate the updates from WI, but I think it would be REALLY nice if PJ would tell you when the special items are coming, just like Arte tells you when the rare items are coming.
wahm2joey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:48 PM   #60
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

was just watching beauty competiton, out of the 5 people I saw, 2 were wearing the clown nose. how have people been getting them, they're not 4 sale yet, r they? is there some other way people have them, like though the webkinz cares machine? there must be some other way 2 get these items. hopefully a WI member will figure it out soon. oh any I saw 2 people wearing the venetian mask in the last beauty competition. so if u see any1 wearing 1 of those 3 items, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask them how they got it.

View Post Originally Posted by Hawktalon
Can you buy or make the Fairy Princess Ball Gown? I met a Husky in Trading Room2 wearing one who said her brother made it for her but she couldn't tell me the recipe. Another Webkinz said that it was in the Kinz Style Outlet awhile ago but she missed it. Yesterday I got it from a trade. Can anyone since of what these Webkinz told me?
i don't think so, although some people do trick u by saying u can. yesterday someone in a trading room said they had it but would only tell people if they gave her/him a cool item. i just waited until someone else traded her/him an item and listened 2 what she said. i went, bought the items, and tried it out, but it of course it didn't work. no one has it 4 real, they just try 2 trick u. but fyi in case any1 wants 2 test the untrue recipe, they said it was purple shirt w/ flowers, brown suit (idk if it's top or bottom) and striped swim suit shirt. i didn't know exactly what the purple shirt w/ flowers was... but i no it doesn't work w/ what I tryed.

Last edited by Lela2241; 02-28-2010 at 05:48 PM..
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: