Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 06:42 AM   #51
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz World Pets Now Sleep on Side of Beds

I think it's a glitch. Which part of the bed they are on depends which way the bed is turned. Turn the bed and they will be in a different corner. Bunk beds would be cool. Maybe the test glitched.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 07:59 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

I sure hope it is a glitch, this can't be comfortable!

You can just see Hobbs tail on the one bed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbed.jpg (21.8 KB, 8 views)
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:24 AM   #53
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

OMG! What if this is leading to BUNK BEDS!!!! AWESOME! I hope its bunk beds instead of two pet beds, that would be a little wierd if they were two pets to a bed.
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:30 AM   #54

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

One thing tells me this is a fix in the making. My daredevil bed has had my pet sleeping on the step for some time. But now she is sleeping nicely on top on the bed. Looks like Ganz is trying to fix the glitch but it isn't going their way. I would guess this isn't trying to get more than one pet in a bed.
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:03 AM   #55
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

I noticed this too yesterday and believe it is a glitch as overnight and when I am offline, my pets hunger is going down rapidly while I am away, from 100 last night when I put him to bed to 92 this morning when I logged in. Yesterday, too, it happened and I thought that I had forgot to put him in bed.... hope they fix it soon!
littlejohnw is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:05 AM   #56
Sidney Crosby

kathryn23 is a glorious beacon of lightkathryn23 is a glorious beacon of lightkathryn23 is a glorious beacon of light

WoW cool
kathryn23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:13 AM   #57
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Hehe, they should make... not telling.
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:15 AM   #58
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Well, those beds have two cusions... I wouldn't mind to see pets share their beds.

Last edited by Nakisha; 08-29-2009 at 09:22 AM..
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:24 AM   #59
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
There are a few beds where my pet seems like it's fallen between the frame and the mattress! I don't remember it being that bad It's the coach bed, and that red car bed that was on the Wheel of WOW.

But my dragon's still curled up fine in the middle of his dragon superbed; my buzzard (affectionate name for my pelican) is fine in her eStore tent bed. Certain beds are unaffected, I guess.

My dragon bed was affected. It's one of the first things I checked.

Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
Well, those beds have two cusions... I wouldn't mind to see pets share a bed.
I wouldn't mind it either. My kids bunk together all the time.

Mommy Bear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:44 AM   #60
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

I have noticed this. I do not like the way it makes the webkinz look. I hope that IF they are making 2-webkinz beds...you can still let ONE of your webbies sleep in it...and in the middle!!!! Again, if Ganz is making two webkinz beds, I wonder if there will be "special" beds you have to buy to make 2 pets sleep in it. But, I honestly think that idea is kinda innapropriate. Just kinda. Because, I don't know, well, I do know, but, it's just kinda weird.....
SavannahSueDay is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2 pets 1 bed?, all hail mr. burrito, bunk beds?, goldendoodle, kevinelevin was here!, sherlock attack, what up with beds, who's mr.burrito?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: