Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 08:49 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

SuperSamus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World Pets Now Sleep on Side of Beds

No I think this is still a glitch and I also like how the webkinz always sleep in the middle and thats the way i sleep!!But if webkinz sleep on the side two webkinz should be able to sllep in one bed!! Yeah so thx for the update though!
SuperSamus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2009, 08:52 PM   #32

SuperSamus is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Due to the fact that webkinz is used by children, and is kid friendly i doubt they will ever have 2 pets in the same bed. lol. Unless maybe the pets will be able to reproduce lol. sorry had to say it.
Yeah you are so right yeah it isw kid friendly and i thought it all wrong thanks for telling me!!Add Me on your friendslist my username is supersamusLemurs Rule!
SuperSamus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:10 PM   #33

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Strange! I hope that gets back to normal!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:56 PM   #34
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

How odd! I believe this is a first time for this to happen , isn't it? Hm....
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:32 PM   #35
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

You know, kids in the same family sleep in the same bed all the time. There is nothing wrong with that. I would be fine with two pets in the same bed. It would take up less space than all the beds we have to have now! LOL But...I think it is just a glitch. Not going to get my hopes up for it. Guess we'll have to wait and see. (Bunk beds would be cool though.)
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:40 PM   #36
I love country music

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

Yeah I noticed that and thought maybe they did it on purpose....

Congrats Wow on the pics!!!!!
rnw9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:52 PM   #37

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I had a weird bed glitch the other day. MY pet was in bed and when I clicked on it, it got out of bed but one stayed in the bed. I went to other rooms and back and still had 2 pets. Very weird.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:54 PM   #38
Sar240

OsOsweet will become famous soon enough

I thought when I logged out it would fix it. Grrr this makes me mad
OsOsweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:56 PM   #39
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

Could it be the programers are working on maybe say on Bunkbeds, and don't have BeD BuGs worked oUt YeT ? ....LOL
topcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #40
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Oh wow..haven't been to my our rooms today to notice....but, the Pets are too far up and too far to the left...looks like 3 could fit in these beds...what fun..Slumber Party!!.....Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2 pets 1 bed?, all hail mr. burrito, bunk beds?, goldendoodle, kevinelevin was here!, sherlock attack, what up with beds, who's mr.burrito?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: