Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 11:06 PM   #41
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz World: Open 24 Hours

kinz chat plus just closed.................all hopes of happiness has plummeted to the ground......
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 11:26 PM   #42
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz World: Open 24 Hours

Congrats North American players!

Unfortunately - the "scheduled maintenance"s (in the past) have been every other Wednesday, for 4-6 hours. It is while you are sleeping - BUT it is right in the middle of the day for European & Asian customers. We miss out on all of our hourlies tiwce a month - and for those of us who are deluxe, it is doubly painful (and a waste of our money).

We've asked Ganz several times to MOVE the maintenance for European & Asian SERVERS to OUR 2am-6am!!!
Isn't that a great (& fair) idea?

Will you help us by making the same suggestion to Ganz?
The more the merrier!

Thanks!

Banks - (EST +10)
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:29 PM   #43
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Oh..this is wonderful news..so great for everyone around the world!!..No unexpected downtime..and hopefully Ganz will post scheduled maintenance on the new's site. Just hope all goes well!! Thank you so much for this update!!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:03 AM   #44
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

omg, this indeed is a dream come true for me........... id been begging them to do this for years!@ i am totally speechless, honistly--------im even misspelling words here............

oh this is the best! i am only on late night na time so i was always discombobulated at 2am est........ now i have access to my main act any time i want and will be able to take care of it better.................. I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!

is this a trick ???????????????????? since its halloween??????? hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

im loopy happy.....................

BANKSKINZ--------- i feel your frustration as i have had it too, my time has always been cut off with the maintenance since im on late night na time (your day)................... i think we should send in the in game form in the feedback area of the newspaper front page................

thank you ganz for finally doing this and realizing many of us play at all different times.......... all over the world................. we deserve the same fun as the daysides..............
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:43 AM   #45
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this is great news................but for me there is no way i will be up to take advantage of the un-interupted time. i do need my sleep!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:13 AM   #46
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
this is great news................but for me there is no way i will be up to take advantage of the un-interupted time. i do need my sleep!!!!!
WHY do you need to sleep??????????

(sorry i couldnt resist! you always have such wonderful rooms that it seems like you dont sleep!)

BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:14 AM   #47
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

has anyone had a chance to check and see if the dailies are resetting yet?

I have only tried 1 account -- the WOW and Wishing Well worked, Jumbleberry is stuck on a never ending "please wait" again.....so I guess that means the mail isn't working either, LOL, those two have been "linked" for some reason ever since the kinzmail troubles started so long ago. Anyway, that acct could not do dailies yesterday, so, I'm not sure if it's just because NONE were done yesterday, or if it's actuallly been taken care of.

I'll have to see if there is any acct that could do dailies yesterday because I missed them the day before, and test that account.

Sorry if that didn't make sense to anyone....in a hurry to get out of here this moring, LOL
Pixel Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:39 PM   #48
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Now if only my computer were fixed and KC+ never closed...Every Saturday I'd be playing day in and day out!
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:10 PM   #49

Iluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

Hi, Thanks for the information.
Iluvwebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:38 PM   #50

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

This is really great, I always am about to finish my gardening and other stuff, and poof! It logs me out. Very happy they did this! Hopefully they fix the resetting issue. But the only downside I see is that we lose that "extra" wishing well that we would get at night. But it's worth it to keep playing!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: