Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #21
Such a silly little
Webkinz :)

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Re: Webkinz World: Open 24 Hours

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
I am guessing they will reset at midnight still Maintenance always started at 2am for me, but it reset at midnight regardless for my dailies... i don't anticipate them changing this?

I am enthused about the 24 hour service! Woohooooooooo goober's lab!
Nope, They aren't resetting. My wheel of wow, and my gem hunting both say that I already played today.

Why is it that everytime Ganz tries to do something useful they cause everyone a great amount of annoyance?

I was so excited when I saw it was going 24 hours.. until I realised that this was happening. sheesh.
webkiner23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 12:13 PM   #22

christinealicia has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz World: Open 24 Hours

My wheel of wow and gem hunt aren't reset either - I just suspect that is a glitch, though, since I did them at 6am yesterday; it's been more than 24 hours. What would be nice is if ALL the dailies reset at midnight now; I like to do them late at night, but I could never do wheel of wow, gem hunt, or bingoz until the next morning.
christinealicia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #23
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

WOW!! That is super!!!

My WOW and Curio Shop weren't reset either.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #24
Lil Kinz
granny1954 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is great news to me !!!!!! Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!
granny1954 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #25

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Wow this is great! The reason I got some asian accounts to start with was because the na accounts shut down too early for me (on the US west coast). Now I can play them all at any time and not worry about it!

I imagine once they fix the inevitable problems, dailies will reset at the KT midnight as usual.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:01 PM   #26
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Awesome! I can stay up late on Webkinz now lol!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #27
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

yay! Thanks Webkinz! I always hated it when I'm so bored at night, so i go on Webkinz and play around, then right when i'm in the middle of something... Webkinz logs me out!
At least this isn't going to happen again... i barely go on webkinz, only on weekends
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #28
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

OMG!! This is a dream come true!!!!!! So that means kinz chat plus well be 24 hours now?!? Screams!! Finally!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #29
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

wait does that mean the clubhouse will be 24hours????

could this be true my dreams are not realized did we pray enough to make it trueis there rely a god
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:03 PM   #30
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Woohoo!!! :] That's awesome!

Hooray for 24 hour webkinz!

Does anybody know if KinzChat Plus will be available 24 hours?
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: