Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 11:36 AM   #11
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz World: Open 24 Hours

Whoot! Best news from Gantz I've heard all year!!!!!!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #12
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Well, my Wheel of Wow and Gem Hunt didn't reset last night. I anticipate problems with this already. And I hope they don't "randomly" schedule PJ specials and Curio Shop rares at insane hours.

On a bright note, staying up all night for Fall and Winter Fests!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #13
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Well, I was wondering why my Asian account kept going after 2 am!
That explains why I can't do my wheel of wow or my gem hunt yet!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:50 AM   #14

clikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
OMG !! I will NEVER sleep now
I'm right there with you! Sometimes it's the only time I can get the computer from the dc... so, now I get to play, too! YAY!

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
Well, my Wheel of Wow and Gem Hunt didn't reset last night. I anticipate problems with this already. And I hope they don't "randomly" schedule PJ specials and Curio Shop rares at insane hours.

On a bright note, staying up all night for Fall and Winter Fests!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!
I thought I was the only one having that problem. My WOW or Gem Hunt did not reset, either. They will get the bugs worked out, I'm sure.. but in the meantime, keeping up with when you did your dailies last might be an issue...
clikky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:51 AM   #15
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Ganz, this is great news! Now, please reset the dailies!! It says I already did my Gem hunt and Wheel of Wow (which usually reset with the 2am maintenance) and it won't let me do the Hamster Hamlet Gift Grab today. Please fix this ASAP.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:53 AM   #16
Unregistered

lol ok who did it?
Old 10-28-2010, 11:54 AM   #17
madegan
madegan is on a distinguished road

This is the best news ever. I am at work and around 2 am it always shuts down... So happy
madegan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:56 AM   #18

kfc1229 will become famous soon enough

OMG WOW !!!!! This is amazing news now when there are fests...like snowflakes and leaves we can do them 24/7 clicking woohooo what wonderful news from ganz
kfc1229 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #19
riter forever.

LilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome! now I can get on Webkinz in the middle of the night, when my Family is watching a movie!!! ................. but until they find out I'm missing.
LilWhiteTerrier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #20
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

That's fantastic, now I will not get logged out when on, late at night. Thanks Ganz.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: