Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 10:27 AM   #131
caring coins founder
Banned
cheekiegirl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World Network Upgrade Scheduled Tonight at 10 PM Eastern Time

Hear is one thing that may be new about the new way to cook.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgghh.jpg (13.0 KB, 55 views)
cheekiegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #132
seanbunnyveland
Webkinz :)

sofahound is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World Network Upgrade Scheduled Tonight at 10 PM Eastern Time

i know what changed. they have redone more rooms in the club house: sport room ,game room, link d room and go fish
sofahound is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #133
gamer girl ^^

Rikku is on a distinguished road

I was away for awhile so this probably isn't new and I just noticed it, but I noticed on the newspaper it now has a section called "Account Benefits". It talks about what you get with the deluxe membership and what you get with each of your regular pet adoptions, from the 1st, 2nd-9th, 10th, and 11th+.

Again, I'm probably just late in noticing all this
Rikku is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #134

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Webkinz World Network Upgrade Scheduled Tonight at 10 PM Eastern Time

Omg! I just saw this!!!! I hope there a lot of new things!!!!! Ok i'm off to webkinz!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:39 PM   #135
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I can't wait to find out, what they have to surprise us with, thanks for the info.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:07 PM   #136
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Better get my dailies done today...just in case tonight is the big night!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:47 PM   #137

KraziiKinz123 has a spectacular aura about

nothing new...... maybe its later this week. and maybe they just tested the new features and they had a bug or two. maybe their fixing up the update. who knows. im an aspiring chef and i want a microwave! or something! or a cooking game!

I just got three wishing wells in a row! X) i have died and gone to KC heavan!

Last edited by KraziiKinz123; 07-07-2009 at 10:47 PM..
KraziiKinz123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:07 PM   #138
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Congrats on the three wishing wells, Krazi! I've been pulling complete duds on my Wishing Wells all week, but last week I was getting some decent amounts. Not 3 wells though! That's great!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #139
ild Monster

animalgal567 is on a distinguished road

I am still getting this message when I go on....
Glich or not? Or is there something else new tonight? This is the pic I took 5 minutes ago.
Click the image to open in full size.
animalgal567 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #140
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Look at all the new stuff! What a busy week back to work for those Ganz guys!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: