Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 09:05 PM   #11
wallyjr2
Webkinz :)

wallyjr101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Tonight

Yeah I just got kicked off for it
Cry Cry Cry :kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga:
wallyjr101 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #12
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Thanks 4 the info!

I just found that out! LOL!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #13
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

And its down. They better give me my job money!
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #14
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Grr! I didn't know about this ahead of time and was on level 9 of an Eager Beaver tournament in the arena!!! All that time wasted and money gone now!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:08 PM   #15

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I just shut down in the middle of watching the beauty pageant. I never got my bingo coupon either. I didn't know till I checked here. Is this an all night thing or just for a short while. Does anyone know?
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:08 PM   #16

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

OHHHH how I hope they fix the stuff stuck on the floor also.... I have a blender I got with one of my animals and now can not use it. along with my shell, kinzvill binder ect... LOL
froggy0302 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #17

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do not konw how long they are going to be down for..with all the stuff wrong I am thinking they are going to be down for a while
froggy0302 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #18
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

So many little glitches that they'll be busy.

So let's cross our fingers that they get most of them fixed .
chmoneybags is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #19

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

I got shut off right when I clicked on my first Goo Goo Berry. What a disappointment!. I guess I'll have to try for Goo Goo Berries again tomorrow.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:20 PM   #20
ajfishingirl

Angry Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Tonight

why does it have to be tonite i sogned u for a beauty pageant and now i used all of my kinzcash up and now i cant even play

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: