Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 10:42 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Bubbles1314 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Starts Early, New eStore Advertisment Discovered

Once I got back on, It wouldn't let me do the gem hunt or the wheel of wow. ???
Bubbles1314 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 10:52 AM   #32
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Starts Early, New eStore Advertisment Discovered

I also have not been able to acess my main account. I have 225 pets in that account. My smaller one and my two grandchildens accounts I was able to get in and take care of. I am thinking perhaps they reallocated the servers for accounts that have under a certain # of pets. It really is aggravating, I have 17 gardens in the large account that I need to take care of.

With regard to a change from Ganz to webkinzestore, it has always been that way for me. I have print out code sheets that date back to August 9, o8.

Last edited by Nanasrose; 03-28-2009 at 10:52 AM..
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #33

rmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to behold

YIPPEEEEEEEE Maintenance is now complete! Even though the log in page may still say under maintenance--just log in as you normally would and you'll be able to sign in and get back to buisness!! Did anyone miss Webkinz World as much as I??
rmimi522 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #34
Lil Kinz
Fruticana is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah it said I already did my gem hunt and wheel of wow????

and for the person who has over 200 pets on there account.... stop buying for one account!!
make another, ( especially if you use kinz Chat plus)

i had 50 pets on my account and got banned for nothing!!!!

webkinz bans people for money so they go out ad buy a new pet!!!

play it safe with only a few pets per account

thankya very much

RIP. Kara the pegasus
Fruticana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:11 PM   #35
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

Hi! It is after 1:00 P.M. and my little ones have not been able to get in WW at all! It says that 'there is something wrong with the server'... Anybody else in the Boston area been able to get in their WW account?
violeta108 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:29 PM   #36

webkinz1800 is an unknown quantity at this point

New Webkinz PotM Ad: Click the image to open in full size.
webkinz1800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:32 PM   #37
cookiecrumbles

yeah i can't even get into the curio shop
Old 03-28-2009, 02:55 PM   #38
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Starts Early, New eStore Advertisment Discovered

I APPRECIATE THAT IS MAKING ALL THESE CHANGES, BUT THERE IS WAY TO MATENENCE LATELY!
amshaden is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:09 PM   #39
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Starts Early, New eStore Advertisment Discovered

I hate when they have maintenance but oh well. Sometimes the maintenanaces are good!
Old 03-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #40
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Thanks for the info FIA!

By the way, somehow my main account logs in but when I try on my other account it says WW is having troubles with the servers... hmm...
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: