Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 01:37 AM   #11
Gifted

wildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Starts Early, New eStore Advertisment Discovered

Hmm hate to be the one to say it but it very well may be a possibility.... APRIL FOOLS?

I doubt it considering I don't think Ganz has a sense of humor
wildhunt is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 04:41 AM   #12
Have A Happy Day
Webkinz :)

kinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Starts Early, New eStore Advertisment Discovered

Webkinz is back up from maintenance. 7.30pm Kinz Time 10.30pm New Zealand Time

Sorry not sure what time it is for Eastern Standard Time

Last edited by kinz n kids; 03-28-2009 at 04:41 AM..
kinz n kids is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:07 AM   #13
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Starts Early, New eStore Advertisment Discovered

I got on! Until 6 EDT, Up at 6 EDT!
Old 03-28-2009, 05:09 AM   #14
Unregistered

Wink Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Starts Early, New eStore Advertisment Discovered

View Post Originally Posted by kinz n kids
Webkinz is back up from maintenance. 7.30pm Kinz Time 10.30pm New Zealand Time

Sorry not sure what time it is for Eastern Standard Time
It was 5:30.
Old 03-28-2009, 05:12 AM   #15

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I have been in this morning, and the only things I have found is NOT being able to do the Wheel of WOW or the Gem Hunt (on the American account). So far everything else I have seen is the same as before.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:18 AM   #16
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Starts Early, New eStore Advertisment Discovered

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
I have been in this morning, and the only things I have found is NOT being able to do the Wheel of WOW or the Gem Hunt (on the American account). So far everything else I have seen is the same as before.
I did Wow, but I got a bonus spin from wheel of the month and that is all they let me use! A WOW spin. Well, if you want to add me, I am 1999webkinzlove on WW.

Last edited by Unregistered; 03-29-2009 at 05:57 AM..
Old 03-28-2009, 05:27 AM   #17
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I got up and opened up WW at 5:50am EST, and maintenance was over. Everything was running as before and I don't see any changes. Nothing new in the W-Shop.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:09 AM   #18

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

Is anyone else having trouble logging in? It is now 7AM EST and I can not access my main account. I can get into all my other account, just not this one. It is my biggest account, with over 150 pets.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:38 AM   #19
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

No your not the only one I can get on all of my accounts but one! It's now 7:30am
Also on my north american accounts I can't do the gem hunt or Wheel of Wow, but had no problems with my asian accounts
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:11 AM   #20
Unregister23456

Angry Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Starts Early, New eStore Advertisment Discovered

i herd about the dumb maninetes and stuff like this but about 7:00 am EST i was going to the cieo shop and the wheel of wow it block from doing those 2 so i guset i cant do those 2 today

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: