Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 06:10 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Scheduled for Wednesday Morning

I new this theme was coming since they retired the previous space theme and the new super bed works perfectly with this. The same happened with the more recent super beds like the new princess super bed (new rare princess theme), treetop super bed (treetop rooms and theme), and theater stage super bed (movie theme). I see a connection.
loganace33 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #42
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Does anyone know which are the oldest present Exclusive items? I'm wondering if the oldest will be retired when the new ones come out.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #43
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Ooh. . . this maintenance sounds like a good one! The theme looks amazing, and I love that new Exclusive!!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #44

webkinzkisses will become famous soon enough

YAY it will so match the sig german shepard item (Deleted)

LUVED u once LUVED you still ALWAYS have ALWAYS will.....

Trade talk is not allowed.
Thank you.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 02-02-2010 at 09:51 PM..
webkinzkisses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #45
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

three new exclusives?!?! How did I miss that? Maybe I'll make my first wish tomorrow!
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:15 PM   #46
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by monkeys12rule
Ooh. . . this maintenance sounds like a good one! The theme looks amazing, and I love that new Exclusive!!
Well, it's only a guess but if you go to the Wshop and click on the exclusives tab at the bottom....after you pass by all the beds, you get to the current exclusives. There you are able to see if they are 10KC, 12KC or 15KC. The 10KC ones are the older ones, the 15's are the newest and the 12's are in the middle. If they go by the older ones, any of those 10's could be it....who knows with Ganz though, they could surprise us! Let's hope not.
You can also go to the WIGEV and look at all of them, it has their release dates...that's probably the smartest choice. I went the other way to decide which I wanted to get from the Wish Factory, just in case CJ

Last edited by ConchyJane; 02-02-2010 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: adding info
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #47

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I'm so excited about this! Right after Christmas I started working on my space station, because it seemed perfect for my sock monkey. I've been trying to create a 'bridge' with the old space study consoles. It looks pretty good using the giant movie screen, but I just can't wait to see this new theme.
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #48
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Thanks, I'm usually not on until 2:00 - 4:00 in the evening so it won't affect me.. well I hope not! xD Ooh I can't wait!!!!!!
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #49
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the update FIA.

The new item for the new theme looks great, Capt. Pongo the Space Pirate Penguin can't wait until he can start on his new ship the Plunderer
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #50
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Awesome! I can't wait for the new exclusives, I currently have like 28 tokens in the wish machine, I was waiting for a good time to use them lol!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: