Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 09:36 PM   #31
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Scheduled for Tonight/Tomorrow!

View Post Originally Posted by parvella1
Yep! I just got booted too. Guess I'll just have to get some much needed sleep tonight! LOL
I'm with you on the "much needed sleep" thing! It's been a l-o-n-g weeek... Was looking forward to some WW game playing - but - sleep it is! AND - welcome to WI parvella1!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #32
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Scotchy48
That really messed me up! I just really wanted to get on & do some fixing up in one room on one acct. I couldn't decide what kind of bed to use for my butterfly--something to go with her window. I was using the night & day bed from the e-store for lack of a better idea. Then "duh"--the exclusive Butterfly beds. I have 2 extra from recent redoing of the frog/duck rooms. And they should look great with the Violetwings window--but I won't know now til tomorrow. Why do they announce a time, then jump the gun on us like that by 45 min.!!
It messed me up too!!! I still had my charm forest stuff to do and I was going to watch the pro cooking competition. When they announce a schedule, they should stick to it.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #33
Mitty-Moo's is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Scheduled for Tonight/Tomorrow!

WW has started early! At 10:30 it got glitchy here and there then just stoped. I loged out and tried to log back in and it showed the upgrade message. Just thought I'd let WI know what I'm experiencing.

Mitty-Moo's
Mitty-Moo's is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:43 PM   #34

EmperorAmethyst is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much for the info. I am looking forward to the chnages and upgades, but I hate when is down for maintenance.
EmperorAmethyst is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #35

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

well i tryed to get on now and it was 10:30pm and it is down now so I hope you all got the thing done that you wanted to...
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #36

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

ww is down here am from canada its 11:50pm here
bearwatts is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:58 PM   #37
Lil Kinz
Fruticana is an unknown quantity at this point

I keep getting banned for nothing i had to webkinz accounts fruticana and fruticanaa and they got banned for nothing!!! I had rare pegasuses on there!!! Its not fair!!!!
Fruticana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:32 PM   #38

codypennant is on a distinguished road

Oh I'm so disappointed that they went down early. Today was my daughter's birthday and she didn't get to adopt her new webbies. It's sad. I really hope they are back up tomorrow.

So, there's no way to even get into Asian or European accounts, right? Everything is down?
codypennant is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:14 AM   #39

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Its back up but I cant see any changes at all - wierd!
Ladyt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:20 AM   #40
Fiveplay has a spectacular aura aboutFiveplay has a spectacular aura about

Same for me too Lady, I can get in on all accounts, asian, european and american but no changesfor me either that i can see.
Fiveplay is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: