Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 10:14 AM   #31
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Scheduled for Monday Morning

Yay! Thanks for the info and so so happy Ganz if fixing this problem. We were so frustrated all through the holiday. I hope for those who never made it logging on, due to problems with the site, get their Christmas gift. Happy New Year!
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2010, 10:57 AM   #32
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Thank goodness! The slowness wasn't the worst for me, but it was still rather burdensome. Glad that WW will be back at normal speed soon.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:08 AM   #33
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Is it just me, or have they also reverted back to their old advertisements, too? I've been seeing mostly Kinville Academy and Clubhouse ads for awhile!
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:24 AM   #34

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Well, this is what I am now getting for two of my large accounts (while other accounts on the same server can open just fine -- this has been up for over 10 minutes with no loading bar) :
Click the image to open in full size.

some 'improvement'
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:33 AM   #35
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

mine too its still trying to load the loading bar and its only a fourth of the way there
team edward is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #36
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

HOORAY they are fixing the slowness yay ganz
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:09 PM   #37
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

So good to hear they're making the effort
I suspect they'll be pulling Xmas from Wshop too right?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:41 PM   #38
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Oh my goshness! Ganz is finally fixing this! But they should've done it BEFORE Christmas... does anyone agree? And instead of fixing the servers, they should use all the money they earned from Christmas to BUY new servers... And I'm not hating on Ganz, I love Ganz, I think they're wonderful, but they really need to step it up.
SophieKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #39
Call me Kylie (:

kgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of light

I know why it was slow. Just image ALL of the people who got webkinz on Christmas. I got 10! It was slow because there was a lot of people on, adopting webbies.
kgirl346 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:39 PM   #40
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

THANK YOU GANZ! Personaly I think that this issue is a good part of the reason that we didn't reach our community goal in the contest the past two weeks....we couldn't get on...when we did get on play slowed down or we got kicked off. I think a lot of people just didn't bother trying this week in addition to Christmas activities with families.
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: