Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 11:44 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Scheduled for Monday Morning

Thank goodness! My siblings and I were trying today to log on some of our new Webkinz but had to wait because we couldn't get on with in 10minutes! It was awful! Anyways our pets are slowly starting to be logged on and we are enjoying them very much!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #12

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thank goodness. It was torture all weekend. I am so glad they will be addressing this issue.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:04 AM   #13
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Its been acting okay lately. Hopefully they will fix the hunger and my pets wont starve anymore
lilduckey99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:26 AM   #14
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

FIA, special thanks to you. I lost a LOT of interest in the site because of its snail speed.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:39 AM   #15
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Oh, this is the best Webkinz news I've heard since they announced the Saint Pat's Setter. I hope that, along with fixing the site's speed, that they will greatly upgrade the servers, fix the problem with docks not loading, and restore the pet's hunger levels back to their normal decreasing rate of about 10% every 40 minutes, instead of every 10. It's a good thing I'm a very patient person, or else I'd be bouncing off the walls with impatience by now.
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:09 AM   #16
I'm Torrey:)

ipods5 will become famous soon enough

I am so glad they do it when no one is on!

Well I am not I am asleep... haha

The matinence won't really bother me if it is done by the time I want to get on!!

Thanks GANZ!!
ipods5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:45 AM   #17

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I was just in WW and a message box came up saying they are shutting down at 1:45 for a few minutes and to avoid any disruption I was being logged out. I think that is great warning us. I was able to finish my keys in the hamster hamlet before being logged out.

Way to go Ganz!!!!!!!!
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:45 AM   #18
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

terrif! i hope they put like new stuff in the wshop too! or at least do thast new pet thingy
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:53 AM   #19
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I got that same message but I was logged off right then. My new pugzgirl was helping me do gardens and now she is stuck out in the cold snow. Ha ha

lilducky your pets will only starve if you don't feed them. A little hint, if you garden save some on the dock to feed your pets. They love the fresh vegetables and respond quickly to the hunger meter.

I also hope they address some of the more recent issues we have been having. One of the reps informed me that on Friday last week there was some sort of accident near their offices and they were down so I'm sure that had something to do with the slow weekend. Plus everyone trying to get on at same time to put in new pets.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:25 AM   #20
Unregistered

Red face Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Scheduled for Monday Morning

OO thx! I wait 50 minutes to log in to webkinz world! Thx for the asistence!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: