Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 09:30 AM   #51
aw20001
Lil Kinz
aw20001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Announced for Thursday/Friday *UPDATE*

I think it might have been a mistake.
aw20001 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 10:14 AM   #52
Gift Guru
 
elefancy's Avatar
elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Announced for Thursday/Friday *UPDATE*

It does not seem to be a mistake but the wrong day listed here-
this is now on the webkinz news site- they are closing tonight at 11pm until 6am Saturday

We are performing some important maintenance this weekend — both the Webkinz eStore and Webkinz World may be affected. The expected downtime is between 11pm EST on Friday, March 27 until 6am EST on Saturday, March 28. Actual downtime may vary - please be patient if the site is not back up immediately.
elefancy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #53
Gift Guru
 
AngelsMom12's Avatar
AngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roostAngelsMom12 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Announced for Thursday/Friday *UPDATE*

I just found this update in the Webkinz New this morning...looks like there are some changes to their original announcement.
Announcements
Upcoming Maintenance
March 27th, 2009
We are performing some important maintenance this weekend — both the Webkinz eStore and Webkinz World may be affected. The expected downtime is between 11pm EST on Friday, March 27 until 6am EST on Saturday, March 28. Actual downtime may vary - please be patient if the site is not back up immediately.
How does this affect the eStore? The Surprise Saturday line-up will be delayed, but the items will be available longer to make up for the time.
In other eStore news, have you been wondering what eStore points are? That question will be answered once we finish updating the eStore on April 1st. The update will interrupt our usual Webkinz Wednesday, but it will be extended until Thursday, and will include some additional products. We’ve got some exciting changes coming, so stay tuned to Webkinz Newz for more information.
AngelsMom12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:33 AM   #54
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
 
SnowCrystal's Avatar
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Announced for Thursday/Friday *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by elefancy
It does not seem to be a mistake but the wrong day listed here-
this is now on the webkinz news site- they are closing tonight at 11pm until 6am Saturday

We are performing some important maintenance this weekend — both the Webkinz eStore and Webkinz World may be affected. The expected downtime is between 11pm EST on Friday, March 27 until 6am EST on Saturday, March 28. Actual downtime may vary - please be patient if the site is not back up immediately.
Thank you for this update!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:34 AM   #55
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
 
SnowCrystal's Avatar
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Announced for Thursday/Friday *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by AngelsMom12
I just found this update in the Webkinz New this morning...looks like there are some changes to their original announcement.
Announcements
Upcoming Maintenance
March 27th, 2009
We are performing some important maintenance this weekend — both the Webkinz eStore and Webkinz World may be affected. The expected downtime is between 11pm EST on Friday, March 27 until 6am EST on Saturday, March 28. Actual downtime may vary - please be patient if the site is not back up immediately.
How does this affect the eStore? The Surprise Saturday line-up will be delayed, but the items will be available longer to make up for the time.
In other eStore news, have you been wondering what eStore points are? That question will be answered once we finish updating the eStore on April 1st. The update will interrupt our usual Webkinz Wednesday, but it will be extended until Thursday, and will include some additional products. We’ve got some exciting changes coming, so stay tuned to Webkinz Newz for more information.

Thank you, too!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:30 AM   #56
Unregistered
Guest

Wink Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Announced for Thursday/Friday *UPDATE*

Thanks! I just saw that in WN too! Hope I can log on before 10!

Tomorrow morning. I got on at 6!

UPDATE- I got on!

I got an extra wow spin from WOTM, But no gem hunt.

Hey! 11th place Alexis Grace on Idol's first name is in the image verification!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Thank you, too!!!
I thank them for letting me know before WN!

Last edited by Unregistered; 03-28-2009 at 06:30 AM..
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #57
codaykinz
Webkinz :)
 
DayKinz's Avatar
DayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Announced for Thursday/Friday *UPDATE*

so can someone tell me whats up with the server. I have not been able to get on all day?
DayKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:35 PM   #58
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
 
SnowCrystal's Avatar
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz World Maintenance Announced for Thursday/Friday *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by DayKinz
so can someone tell me whats up with the server. I have not been able to get on all day?

It looks like this is only affecting some accounts. My family's accounts are all able to log in. But, last time this happened about a month or so ago, it happened in the evening and the server wasn't back up until the next day.

There is probably something wrong with the server that your account is on. I have seen numerous people complaining today that they still can't get in WW, even though most people can. I hope they fix the accounts very soon for people that are still unable to log in.


Customer service doesn't work over the weekend, but if your account still isn't working by Monday, you can call 1-866-webkinz and push 0 until someone answers the phone (if you're under the age of 18, one of your parents will need to call).

If you go to buildabearville.com, you can create a free account and play on there until WW is working for you.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts