Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #81
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz World Login Page Layout Change

View Post Originally Posted by totallyaddicted
Morning...
When I logged in this morning, it was on index 2, as before - changed it to 4 as you said and yes, my page now has the different tabs, again. Could you please explain to me what this all means?? - like why it doesn't come up "that" way to begin with, is it better to keep changing it each time I log on and any other question/info I need to know??? LOL I am very curious at this point and confused!!
Change it until it works.
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 04:43 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

Jujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to all

Hmmm, I have the same log in page as before and have not seen the new one on my computer yet. I wonder if it's a "where you live" kind of thing and it's working itself around the planet! As long as I can still log in, I'm not concerned. Soon everyone will be the same.
Jujubees is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:16 PM   #83

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

For me, the reason I still had the old layout was b/c I was using this: [url=http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/]Welcome to Webkinz

Alright scratch that comment, that didn't work! LOL

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP! I have the new layout, lets just leave it at that!
madi1422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #84
Unregistered

Wink Re: Webkinz World Login Page Layout Change

OMG! the front layout page is so cute!I personally love the background of the zingoz or zangoz.I LOVE WEBKINZ WORLD!
Old 07-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #85

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Since the new log in screen on WW. I can't see the bottom of my screen to check mail on my phone to change time zones. ugh
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #86

cats4ever is on a distinguished road

I'm not crazy about the new layout really.
Do any of you know where Crafty Critterz is though?
I would really like to know because I don't see a way to get to it anymore and I LOVE Crafty Critterz. If any of you know, please let me know as soon as possible!
cats4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:50 AM   #87
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cats4ever
I'm not crazy about the new layout really.
Do any of you know where Crafty Critterz is though?
I would really like to know because I don't see a way to get to it anymore and I LOVE Crafty Critterz. If any of you know, please let me know as soon as possible!
Click Customer Service first.
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #88
peppergoodbagels
Lil Kinz
16kaitelli is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have it yet but i'll just give it more time and see what happens
16kaitelli is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #89

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Did youn edit this? Sorry for the user. I hope Webkinz World works for the user soon.

View Post Originally Posted by madi1422
I STILL don't see it?!?! Cleared my cache and restarted my computer.

Any ideas?!
Contact Ganz. Just find the logo with the "Costumer Service".
Attached Images
File Type: pngInfo.PNG (20.2 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 07-12-2010 at 04:01 PM..
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:05 PM   #90
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

It's pretty good...
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: