Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 12:16 PM   #81
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

Arte has his thumb up for every item in my Curio Shop. I just purchased the Medieval Pedestal and it did not go for my badge.
valntom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

webinzkid will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

Right now there are three items that r artes favorite.

I have a question i have to earn 432 in the arcade 4 level 1 but when i do level 2 does it start all over from zero or does the 432 count towards the level 2 that i need.
webinzkid is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #83
Unregistered

Question Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

What is one of artie's "Favorite items"????????
Old 12-08-2010, 12:40 PM   #84
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "The Kinzville Key" Minigame - New Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
Thank you so much. That was very helpful!
upsetness is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #85
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Ganz, please stop making game items that cannot be traded or sold! Gifting and trading are really important ways to keep players interested in WW for the long-term.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #86
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webinzkid

I have a question i have to earn 432 in the arcade 4 level 1 but when i do level 2 does it start all over from zero or does the 432 count towards the level 2 that i need.
counts towards the next level...and wow counts ..jumbleberry...wishing well....etc

View Post Originally Posted by valntom
Arte has his thumb up for every item in my Curio Shop. I just purchased the Medieval Pedestal and it did not go for my badge.
aww that isn't right...hope it works next time
lemony is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #87

fluffy12161999 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webinzkid

The answer is you do not have to start over with earning the kc. Once you earn the first 500 for level 1 it goes towards the level 2 requirement for kc.

I just earned the full 500 kc and completed the other level 1 tasks and got my first new badge and two prizes. Yay! Good luck everybody and have fun!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:49 PM   #88
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

I haven't been able to get on yet (I'm at work) but this looks like fun to me. When looking at Pat's (ClaraZ) thread last night I was afraid they might restrict certain areas until you had completed certain tasks. I'm fine with them doing that for new accounts but I was going to be upset if they did it for existing accounts. Since they didn't I'm looking at this as a fun new challenge game and I can't wait to start earning my prizes!
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 12:53 PM   #89

fluffy12161999 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
counts towards the next level...and wow counts ..jumbleberry...wishing well....etc

aww that isn't right...hope it works next time
The wheel of wow did not count for me or somebody else on this thread at least. I earned over 160 kc on it today and I got nothing for it. I had to play and play and play games to finish up the 500 kc requirement. Guess it was worth it since I finished level 1. Now I just have to wait 2 more days to finish the academy requirement to complete level 2.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #90

webinzkid will become famous soon enough

The wheel of wow didnt count i got 500 kc and it didnt work, i still had to play games. Thanks 4 answering my question everyone and good luck

i was also wondering if the amount u need in the arcade is it per day and if u dont get that amount during that day the next day do u have to stat all over.
webinzkid is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: