Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 10:40 AM   #61
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

Come on!! i have already done all the stuff on the list!!! now i have to do it again!?!?!?! i might just quit cause of this!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #62
Love my girlsā™„
Webkinz :)

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

I had to complete all 50 question at Quizzy's, so pick a subject and area that you already have questions answered in to complete this!
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #63
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

Aha, that worked. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I completed all in the shopping category, but did not get any prizes. What did I do wrong?
Old 12-08-2010, 10:50 AM   #64
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Click the image to open in full size.

If you complete one task out of sequense, you get credit for it, but you don't get the prize until all previous tasks have been completed, as you can see here.

& I have no idea how to play dice kiinz, but I just played a game by passing or placing dice into the boxes. I lost, but got credit for it. LOL
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 10:51 AM   #65

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Kippyling
Aha, that worked. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I completed all in the shopping category, but did not get any prizes. What did I do wrong?
You have to complete them horizontally. Like the spend 3000 KC, answer a learn and play group of questions at Quizzys, and earn 440 KC at the arcade
Dawntiger is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 10:51 AM   #66
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Another point: I just bought a country table from Arte, & got credit for the 3rd red task. So you don't have to buy a rare item
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #67

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

I completed the employment and arcade slot (the 235kinz) and logged out but, I haven't been able to get a complete for either one of them. I did get one for a trade and quizzy's. Not sure what's going They still must be having lots of glitches, hopefully they will get them fixed soon!
rain62001 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 10:53 AM   #68
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Buying from Polly Jean also counts towards your WShop purchases.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #69
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

OH, I get it. That was not very clear. Okay. Thank you!!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 11:01 AM   #70

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

I personally think that the point of a map is useless if you can't walk around. I was hoping it would be like Build a Bearville. >.>
And the tasks seem so simple....
Dawntiger is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: