Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 09:26 AM   #41
NancyPants13
Webkinz :)

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

Anyone know do you have to do the red one before it shows you did the green and blue one in the same level? I did the Educational one in Level 1 (do a group of questions at quizzy's) and it doesn;t say complete.. anyone know?
Nangy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 09:30 AM   #42
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

Very cool! I'm wondering if these prizes can be kinzposted?
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 09:33 AM   #43
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

wow loving it so far...thanks ganz

apparantly prizes CAN NOT be kinzposted.....

View Post Originally Posted by Nangy
Anyone know do you have to do the red one before it shows you did the green and blue one in the same level? I did the Educational one in Level 1 (do a group of questions at quizzy's) and it doesn;t say complete.. anyone know?
each level must be completed to get the prize..but you need to finish the previous level first..the great thing is it keeps track so do what you want..and they will monitor it for you
lemony is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 09:34 AM   #44

fluffy12161999 is on a distinguished road

I just completed the Series 6 group of questions at Quizzy's and it does not show complete for me either. Regarding your question about finishing level 1 in red first-that apparently has no impact as I completed that prior to finishing at Quizzy's. Each path is independent of the others. And you can earn a higher level in each color prior to completing the lower level (if applicable of course-some of the levels are cumulative).
Old 12-08-2010, 09:36 AM   #45
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

It looks like we have to start over, even if we have completed all the activiites before the switch-over...
Old 12-08-2010, 09:36 AM   #46
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy12161999
I just completed the Series 6 group of questions at Quizzy's and it does not show complete for me either. Regarding your question about finishing level 1 in red first-that apparently has no impact as I completed that prior to finishing at Quizzy's. Each path is independent of the others. And you can earn a higher level in each color prior to completing the lower level (if applicable of course-some of the levels are cumulative).
I logged out and back in again and it says complete now! Hope that works for you too!
Nangy is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 09:37 AM   #47
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Of course Ganz's timing could have been better. My KC is at it's lowest on my seven accounts, after buying new Halloween and Christmas rooms my KC totals are way down. Just my luck
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 12-08-2010, 09:39 AM   #48

fluffy12161999 is on a distinguished road

Thanks. I thought of that, but had not tried it yet since I saw your question first. The other levels I completed so far did not require me to do that, they were updated in real time. Oh well, either way. Have fun!
Old 12-08-2010, 09:47 AM   #49
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
wow loving it so far...thanks ganz

apparantly prizes CAN NOT be kinzposted.....

each level must be completed to get the prize..but you need to finish the previous level first..the great thing is it keeps track so do what you want..and they will monitor it for you
I can't believe you can't kinzpost these! So its impossible to get all of the prizes? I completed level 1 - received one piece of the mayors outfit and the kinzville banner. So unless you get more than 2 prizes at later levels there is no way to get all of the prizes on any account.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:59 AM   #50
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I completed one of the tasks but didn't get a prize. Do you need to complete all 3 on a level before any prize is awarded?
judy999 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: