Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 07:05 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art
satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "The Kinzville Key" Minigame - New Prizes!

I mean one of the tasks is to spend money.... I certainly don't have a problem with that... or do I?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 07:07 AM   #12
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by prrety11
There are more prizes in the video. A snowglobe and a lot of stuff
Click the image to open in full size.
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 07:08 AM   #13

satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art
satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by satherton
I mean one of the tasks is to spend money shopping.... I certainly don't have a problem with that... or do I?
Old 12-08-2010, 07:09 AM   #14
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

REALLY? haha
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 07:11 AM   #15
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.spending money...virtual money will be fun...now lets get ww back up so we can enjoy the new ww......

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm sure you are absolutely right...I've learned to just trust in them-after the hamster fiasco (and my becoming a convert) I just give into the forces of Ganz instead of digging in my heels! haha!
LOVE when they add new things...I was getting bored...LOL
lemony is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 07:12 AM   #16
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I find it interesting that they want us to host parties...Every party I have hosted in the past month has been horribly glitchy and almost never even has a party button...I'm hoping this means they are planning on fixing them once and for all grrrr...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 07:12 AM   #17
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

Oh so excited to get on today with all this new stuff and goals !! Bonus, at long last the sacred flooring has come back to Artes. I have been watching for that
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 07:18 AM   #18
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I find it interesting that they want us to host parties...Every party I have hosted in the past month has been horribly glitchy and almost never even has a party button...I'm hoping this means they are planning on fixing them once and for all grrrr...
the in room ones have been horrible...I used to do a party a day...but stopped...lets get back into those parties...and with Christmas break...more friends can come

wonder if these items can be kinzpostable????

7:17am NOT up yet

Last edited by lemony; 12-08-2010 at 07:17 AM..
lemony is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 07:24 AM   #19
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

way to keep us addicted -- just when getting bored they pump up the volume -- getting better all the time!!
Old 12-08-2010, 07:28 AM   #20
uv Deluxies
Gifted

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
way to keep us addicted -- just when getting bored they pump up the volume -- getting better all the time!!
I totally agree...YAY for Ganz
lemony is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: