Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 11:15 PM   #171
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

This was probably asked already and sorry for the repeat, I just don't have time to go through all the posts, but how do you do the 1 day of Kinzville classes. I did do a day and it didn't register. I did three classes. Am I missing something? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #172
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

YAY!!!!!!!!
1 More quest and I will get my prizes!!!!!!!!!!
pet lover is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 09:56 AM   #173
hiddlesbatched
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell

YAY ALL OF YOU!!! I have completed the "trading" challenge and the middle one on the top row.
sportslover is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 02:11 PM   #174

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

i wish the key to kinzville unlocked a new special area...
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 12-13-2010, 10:45 AM   #175
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I unlock the key to kinzville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yayayayayay!!!

Here is Sam,My mayor.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgYAY!.JPG (32.7 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by pet lover; 12-13-2010 at 10:45 AM..
pet lover is offline Female
Old 12-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #176
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
This was probably asked already and sorry for the repeat, I just don't have time to go through all the posts, but how do you do the 1 day of Kinzville classes. I did do a day and it didn't register. I did three classes. Am I missing something? Thanks.
Just in case you haven't gotten an answer yet... you actually have to do three days of classes in the Kinzville Academy, and the chart counts down each day... so I'm guessing it was registering two before you checked, and yes, three classes is a full day, even if you fail at a class.

Hope this helps.

Peace, Jenn

View Post Originally Posted by pet lover
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I unlock the key to kinzville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yayayayayay!!!

Here is Sam,My mayor.
Big congrats to you!

Does anyone know... does the chart re-set once the key is unlocked?
Old 12-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #177
hiddlesbatched
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell

I don't know.... I haven't finished it yet.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #178
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by sportslover
I don't know.... I haven't finished it yet.
Thanks for taking the time to answer, sportslover... and for telling me the name of the song from Dawn Treader on the Rares/Exclusives club thread

I've been wondering... do you have a house thread or album on WI?

I'd love to see some of your rooms.

Peace, Jenn
Old 12-13-2010, 12:30 PM   #179
hiddlesbatched

I actually am compiling an album of my rooms. Just haven't posted them all yet. I will let you know when I do!

I have finished my album!

Last edited by sportslover; 12-13-2010 at 12:30 PM..
Old 01-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #180

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

I just finished the education path and I did not get any of the prizes. What am I doing wrong?
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: