Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 01:17 PM   #161
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by Linnae
Could someone take a picture of this special sign that says Arte's favorite?
Post #6 on this thread...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post21519755
DragonsFly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 02:19 PM   #162
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

[QUOTE=DragonsFly;21523208]Pet Lover - The Academy quest is three days to complete. So if you have done two days it should show you have one day left...[/QUO

Weird.WW says of it's 2 days
pet lover is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #163
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

[QUOTE=pet lover;21523586]
View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
Pet Lover - The Academy quest is three days to complete. So if you have done two days it should show you have one day left...[/QUO

Weird.WW says of it's 2 days
That makes sense if it is registering that you have completed 1 day. Mine said that last night after I completed my 3 classes for yesterday. After I do classes tonight I expect it to say 1 day. Just like on the gaming path where it keeps lowering the amount of KC you need to earn in the arcade as you play games...
Old 12-09-2010, 03:44 PM   #164
trinbin21 is on a distinguished road

I'm excited! This is going to give me something to do while I wait for the today's activities to begin. GOING FOR EXPERT!!
Old 12-09-2010, 04:07 PM   #165
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i just have to earn a bunch of kinzcash an do one more day of school then i have all the prizes lol
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #166
Diabetes Awareness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
does anyone know how we get the limo, the flooring, the wall paper, the mayors desk and there was one other one. they are now missing from the pictures that were at the beginning of this post. what happened to them. how do we get those items?
I just found out they are eStore.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:08 PM   #167
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "The Kinzville Key" Minigame - New Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm sure you are absolutely right...I've learned to just trust in them-after the hamster fiasco (and my becoming a convert) I just give into the forces of Ganz instead of digging in my heels! haha!
btrfly222 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #168
Unregistered

This is GREAT!!!! I just wish i has more KC, then things would be better for me! i am poor! No matter,
Christmas is coming! That means more plush! More plush means more KC!!!!

Old 12-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #169
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
I just found out they are eStore.
Here's a pic to confirm the sad news that these awesome items are estore.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMayor stuff.JPG (35.5 KB, 13 views)
momofthree is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #170
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by momofthree
Here's a pic to confirm the sad news that these awesome items are estore.
Oh how sad. I was hoping to create a whole Mayor's Room. I guess that will not happen since i don't purchase any estore. can you get estore through trades in the trading room?
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: