Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #131
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy12161999
This is an easy one. Back an hour or so ago, I went to the Curio Shop and found two items marked as Arte's favorite in the lower right corner of that item descirption-one in the regular curio shop and one in the deluxe curio shop. Therefore, perhaps they have at least one per hour in each section. Hope this helps.
View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
It looks like they are most of the CSO items not the rares. When you click on one there is a badge next to the description that says Artie's Favorite.
For those of you asking....
DragonsFly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 07:37 PM   #132
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "Unlock the Key to Kinzville" Minigame - New Prizes!

I am very frustrated......
the very first level of the educational thing is complete a round of Quizzy's Learn and Play
on one of our accounts I have completed every question in Quizzy's. There is no way for us to unlock it. I can't unlock the prizes or the key now because I can't get it to say complete
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #133
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I am very frustrated......
the very first level of the educational thing is complete a round of Quizzy's Learn and Play
on one of our accounts I have completed every question in Quizzy's. There is no way for us to unlock it. I can't unlock the prizes or the key now because I can't get it to say complete
Dawn,

I believe I read earlier that someone was in the same position as you. They clicked on the task and it took them to Quizzy's and gave them one question to answer so they could get the task completed. Sorry I can't test it as I have almost all my questions left to answer...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 07:58 PM   #134
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
does anyone know how we get the limo, the flooring, the wall paper, the mayors desk and there was one other one. they are now missing from the pictures that were at the beginning of this post. what happened to them. how do we get those items?
I want to know the answer to this as well. I was so excited to see that limo!! I really hope that these items WILL NOT be estore. I am hoping against hope that once you complete the 15 tasks that it will be "reset" with these items as the prizes. That's just me hoping... I bet they will be estore.
momofthree is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #135

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
To win the prizes you need to go across not down Complete level 1 for all three paths and you will win the first set of prizes, etc.
To do Level 1, do you have to earn 475 KinzCash and spend 2720 Kinzcash all at once or are the amounts cumulative? If cumulative, is there a way to see how much you've earned or spent?
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #136
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

What about those of us who have already done those things, a billion times already? We get nothing for having been a loyal customer and player for the last 5 years, having spent thousands of dollars on this GAME??

I'm hating it, the kids are hating it, everyone I've talked to hates it. It just gives them so may MORE ways to screw things up too.

Younger players are NOT going to be able to do this. They are going to be turned off right away. It's too much. You can't do much without going to the map now. I see already that we are going to be playing MUCH less and therefore, spending a whole lot less as well.
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #137

Mowgli will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "The Kinzville Key" Minigame - New Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by BroMontana
We have to start from scratch.
I don't understand though, because I keep doing them and it's not registering as completed...
when you log back in it will register as completed

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
To do Level 1, do you have to earn 475 KinzCash and spend 2720 Kinzcash all at once or are the amounts cumulative? If cumulative, is there a way to see how much you've earned or spent?
as you spend money or play games the amount changes to reflect what progress you have made
Old 12-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #138

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

Default Re: Webkinz World Introduces "The Kinzville Key" Minigame - New Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by Mowgli
when you log back in it will register as completed

as you spend money or play games the amount changes to reflect what progress you have made
Thanks. I didn't think to check the amount before and after playing.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #139
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I hope the CSO tracking thread will indicate Arte's favorite now too!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #140
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Cool! The Snowglobe, Podium, and Belt are my favorites... I wonder if they're tradeable? (probably just asked a question that already has an obvious answer ) Because I probably won't end up getting them if there seem to be two prizes for each level... *shrugs*
The Key to Kinzville prizes cannot be traded or sent by KinzPost
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: